The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Sienna

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
animalady said:
Have put up a coat on the market place auction to help a little toward Sienna feesthanks  :wub:

abbie

Look Lesley, im sure you have enough to worry about without the added expense of vet bills, thousands of members here on k9, couple of quid from each of us, well wishes all very well, im sure i speak for all k9ers here, MY HANDS IN MY POCKET

:cheers:

I like your line of thinking in putting a little collection together. I spent most of Saturday with Lesley and family and you cannot believe how upset these guys were/are. sooooo lovely that they care so much that money is no object when it comes to their animals.

Therefore as a very good friend and fellow animal lover I'd like to start a collection for the lovely girl Sienna and pledge £50 cheque for Sienna, should anyone wish to donate please pm me and i'll give you my address to send any donations to, or details of my paypal account if people prefer. I only live local to Lesley and therefore I will make sure she accepts our kind wishes and any couple of £'s we can spare (with force if needs be :p )

I am so sorry to hear Sienna has not been very well but glad to hear she is on the road to recovery :huggles:

maggiemay2 said:
animalady said:
Have put up a coat on the market place auction to help a little toward Sienna feesthanks  :wub:

abbie

Look Lesley, im sure you have enough to worry about without the added expense of vet bills, thousands of members here on k9, couple of quid from each of us, well wishes all very well, im sure i speak for all k9ers here, MY HANDS IN MY POCKET

I like your line of thinking in putting a little collection together. I spent most of Saturday with Lesley and family and you cannot believe how upset these guys were/are. sooooo lovely that they care so much that money is no object when it comes to their animals.

Therefore as a very good friend and fellow animal lover I'd like to start a collection for the lovely girl Sienna and pledge £50 cheque for Sienna, should anyone wish to donate please pm me and i'll give you my address to send any donations to, or details of my paypal account if people prefer. I only live local to Lesley and therefore I will make sure she accepts our kind wishes and any couple of £'s we can spare (with force if needs be :p )

Sarah no, no no, you can't do that, (w00t) everybody has been so supportive to us throughout which is more than enough, I am so overwhelmed by the kindness and lovely wishes for Sienna I'm sure she can feel it and it is helping her to get better :huggles: :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
maggiemay2 said:
animalady said:

abbie

Sarah no, no no, you can't do that, (w00t) everybody has been so supportive to us throughout which is more than enough, I am so overwhelmed by the kindness and lovely wishes for Sienna I'm sure she can feel it and it is helping her to get better :huggles: :huggles:

Like ive said, my hands in my pocket, please pm me an address

thank you

Lesley

Please let us contribute a little financially to Siennas treatment. It will let some of us think we are helping Sienna back on the road to recovery. :D

Weird phschology I know but thats how I feel.

Genle hugs to Sienna :luck:

Debbie

stop arguing with us Lesley - we are a mighty force when pulling together (w00t)

i know what special folk you are from the telephone calls and the fact that i have such a wonderful Sprylet of my very own :wub:

we all want to help and we all will help - so there :p

much love

t x

thankyou to all who have pm'd and replied so far. :thumbsup: Lesley is being very reserved as to how much this treatment is going to cost. :blink: :sweating:

as you say Debbie it certainly does make me feel better to help with this side of things. :huggles:

Glad to hear that there is some improvement & I really hope that she's back to her old self very soon. :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Go Keithy !!!!!!!!!!!

Lets keep this ball rolling for Sienna - like you say if everyone gave a little it will add up soon indeed.

I know it may be hard for Lesley to accept help but we all want to to something to help in our own little ways ;)

animalady said:
Go Keithy !!!!!!!!!!!Lets keep this ball rolling for Sienna - like you say if everyone gave a little it will add up soon indeed.

I know it may be hard for Lesley to accept help but we all want to to something to help in our own little ways ;)

i have just pm'd maggiemay, good luck sienna, lesley and family :luck:

hope it helps :thumbsup:

:huggles:

maggiemay2 said:
animalady said:

abbie

My donation for this worthy cause will be in the post first thing tomorrow, to the address ive been given

Thankyou all so much I am overwhelmed by your love and support :huggles: :huggles:

Today Sienna has had to have a myliogram, where dye is injected into the spinal cavity, which the vet was hoping not to have to do, because it may set her back for a couple of days, but from looking at the new xrays he felt it was necessary to make sure she had nothing floating around in their which would require surgery, so far he can't see anything untoward but he has sent the fluid away for testing, so we should hear about that in a couple of days, but he doesnt think she will need surgery.

At the moment she is being given high dose pain relief and is drowsy and will be out of things for the next 48 hours but comfortable, I am going to go and see her on Thursday when she has recovered from this proceedure.

Good news for today is that since this has happened her eye has semi covered by the inner lining of her eye also her pupil was dilated,(there's a posh name for it but I forget) this is common with a neck trauma, because of the brain messages but does not always go away, anyway today it has gone back to normal :D

that is great news Lesley.... give her a cuddle and a kiss from me. :*

it doesnt go longer than 10 mins before i am thinking about Sienna, you and your family :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

ah grand :)

little wee steps in the right direction :thumbsup:

:huggles: becka

:thumbsup: So great to hear Sienna's recovery is going well.

Last edited by a moderator:
maggiemay2 said:
that is great news Lesley.... give her a cuddle and a kiss from me.  :*
it doesnt go longer than 10 mins before i am thinking about Sienna, you and your family  :huggles:

:luck:   :luck:   :luck:

same here - i have never logged on to K9 so often!

Just caught up with this. So glad to hear that things are going better for Sienna. :huggles: to you all. We will keep you all in our thoughts.

So pleased to hear that Sienna's making slow but careful progress! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back