The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Sienna

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just spoken to the physio and she said that Sienna is being very cooperative but a bit passive which may make her less likely to show what she can actually do and would we like to combine our visit tomorrow with her physio session to give her more motivation as she thinks she may be happier if we are there :huggles: and if that goes well we might be able to take callie to spur her on :D which Callie will love too because she is sad at the moment she is missing her terribly, she has been very quiet and clingy since this happened and Sienna hasnt been here :(

So pleased she's making all the right signs Lesley! :huggles: :huggles: Your visit tomorrow will be just the tonic she needs. :huggles: Please give her some kisses and cuddles from us. :wub: :wub:

:huggles: So pleased you have good news about Sienna. What a little star bless her :wub: Give her a special cuddle from me when you see her.

Tina :thumbsup:

and some hugs and licks from all us here too Lesley....boy wont she be pleased to see you and Callie... :huggles: :huggles: It will be a tonic to her Im sure of it...

I've been away for a couple of days and had no access to a computer :( Just caught up on Sienna's progress :) and I am chuffed to bits for you, Lesley :thumbsup:

I'm also very pleased to hear that Sarah is organising some official Sienna Support :D and my contribution will be on it's way very soon :huggles:

It sounds as though Sienna is getting 1st class attention and treatment .... fantastic!!! :thumbsup:

More :huggles: :huggles: for you both :)

I'm so pleased Sienna's doing so well :huggles: ......They are tougher than we think ..... Sending loads of :huggles: and :luck: XX

looks like all of our good vibes are helping! So glad to hear she's continuing to improve Lesley - think being with her for her next lot of physio would be a great idea, will give her some encouragement.

and if you cn take callie i'm sure that would help both of them - the poor poppet looked so despondant without her sis :( and i'm sure sienna is missing her too

I'm just imagining what will happen tomorrow when Sienna sees her family....... leaps up.......

dashes to the car ..............

.............and jumps in the boot :D

I agree I think it will really spur her on to have you there :huggles:

:luck: - wish we were closer to be able to help :huggles: :(

little steps to getting better..... but these 'little steps' mean sooooo much to Lesley and co..... :thumbsup:

keep up the good vibes, thoughts and positive thinking. :huggles:

thank you for even more PM's, you are very generous, kind and thoughtful. Love you all..... :huggles:

maggiemay2 said:
little steps to getting better..... but these 'little steps' mean sooooo much to Lesley and co.....  :thumbsup:
keep up the good vibes, thoughts and positive thinking.  :huggles:  

thank you for even more PM's, you are very generous, kind and thoughtful. Love you all.....  :huggles:

You are a rock to me :huggles: :huggles:

How is you can not know someone for very long and feel like they have been your friend your whole life :huggles:

Little update

All is well Sienna is happy in herself and the nurse who is looking after her has 2 lurchers and a greyhound how lovely is that :huggles:

awwwwwwwwwww mate.... :huggles: you say the nicest things :)

I'm here for you whatever time of day.

*Lesley* said:
Little update
All is well Sienna is happy in herself and the nurse who is looking after her has 2 lurchers and a greyhound how lovely is that :huggles:

That's lovely that some one passionate about streaky dogs is looking after her - good to hear she's happy - thinking about you lots :huggles:

I do hope there has been another little improvement today. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back