The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Sienna

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No another site i am on i remeber someones greyhound having a simaler insident a few years back in his neck the dog was then 12 years old. it took time espicaily with his gae but he did make a full recovery running and playing.I know the hidrotheripy did the most benifft and he carred on going there for years after just to keep him fit he was about 16 i recall when he whent and it was nothing at all to do with the injury.

If there is going to be a collection We dont realy ave spare cash but i will gladly knit some whippet sweaters to sell for Sienna.

wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww thanks you guys :huggles: but honestley we are ok with the financial side of things :thumbsup: you are lovely kind people and just your support and the fact that you care has been the best help we could have had through this :huggles: :huggles:

I'm so glad the news sounds more positive today. It sounds like she is getting the very best of care and I'm sure they will take great care of her. Sending you lots of luck and hugs. :huggles:

Vicky

x

glad its positive news lesley :thumbsup:

and if theres anything you need im always willing to help in anyway :huggles:

glad to hear youve had some good news,maybe now its full steam ahead for recovery :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
aww poor love hope shes home with you soon and on the road to a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

Still thinking positively for Sienna down here in Devon :thumbsup:

It is sounding promising now, Lesley, and the care she will be receiving must be top class :)

I do think it's lovely that the folk on K9 are here for each other's disasters and crisis times and I am more than happy to offer any help I can as time goes on :huggles:

Great to hear positive news :huggles:

TCx

So glad to read this, the hospital sounds like it is really going to help her- so she really will be in the best hands. Sending lots of :luck: :luck: to Sienna

[SIZE=21pt]YAY[/SIZE] She chewed her drip out :lol:

she had to have another one in but it means that she can feel it in her leg and can be bothered to chew it :thumbsup:

She's comfy and they are going to try her with a little food soon,she's been sleepy with the pain relief but she's more awake now and she's watching what they are doing and having lots of cuddles :huggles:

It does sound like Sienna is in the right place now, in the right hands...Im sure they will take good care of her for you Lesley. :huggles: :huggles:

Heres hoping they can get the the bottom of her problems... :huggles: :luck:

Take care all of you, Ive thought of nothing else all day... :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

i was wondering how you wee girl was getting on..shes been playing on me mind :wub: ,...shes had the same injury as my peg..

im so glad she getting the best treatment and she improving which will all take time but before you know she'l be up on her feet

just becareful not to do hydrotherpy too soon as her back will be still weak and she may sink..i took peggy to hydrothepy and she only lastest 3min :(

yes this will be costly but we all help if you need it :thumbsup: :huggles:

i think it cost me approx£2500 without having surgery(i was insured but only to £1000) , and even now she has regular vists to the vet but now peggy unlikely to improve anymore

im sure you'l feeling exhausted with all the worry but now im sure you can see the light through the tunnel :luck: :luck: :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
[SIZE=21pt]YAY[/SIZE] She chewed her drip out :lol: she had to have another one in but it means that she can feel it in her leg and can be bothered to chew it :thumbsup:

She's comfy and they are going to try her with a little food soon,she's been sleepy with the pain relief but she's more awake now and she's watching what they are doing and having lots of cuddles :huggles:

That is the best news ever! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

tesion swatches done charts drafted and tonys winding the yarn so some sweaters will be on in 3 or 4 days

wendy

Awww thankyou Wendy & Tony, you're lovely people :huggles: :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
Awww thankyou Wendy & Tony, you're lovely people :huggles:   :huggles:
with what we whent through with Indy and knowing how scary vet bills are when its serious its the least we can do give Sienna a very gentel :huggles: from us next time you see her

Wendy

brilliant news that Sienna has chewed her drip out. she is a fighter alright

bless her cotton socks :huggles:

I'm sooooo pleased for you all. 12 weeks is nothing really in the scheme of things and will soon pass. I know how hard it is for you to be parted from one of your very precious family members :huggles:

So glad to hear some positive news about Sienna :thumbsup: Hope she continues to make a speedy recovery.

I must say, sometimes my heart is in my mouth watching the dogs charge about, they scare me how close they get at such speed. But what can you do? It's what they love to do isn't it?

Give Sienna a :huggles: from me.

good luck Sienna, great news she can feel the annoying drip in her leg, it'll be a long road but she'll get there eventually

lots of :wub: :huggles: :huggles: to you all

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back