The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Urgent Whippet Cross Girly Needs New Home

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Debbie b said:
Paul W said:
Well done Jinnyfizz. Lets all pray these people don't get another dog now they've off loaded this one. Dogs are animals not china tea pots to be discarded when you break them through no fault of their own.  The people that do this type of sport shoud be in a position to look after the injured dog either with their own money or via insurance. Cant believe someone whos pennyless could risk the dangers of hunting. :rant:   :rant:   :rant:

[SIZE=21pt]This kind of injury could of happened anywhere not just in hunting, glad she has found a home but igree with the owner, not many people would home a dog with an injury have seen this first hand in racing greyhounds, so in some cases if a nice loved home inviroment can't be found then having them pts is the kindest thing because not every dog has the opportunity of finding a loving home, some go from one bad home to another and then the damage is irriversible, metal and physical, i can't think of an thing worse than that.[/SIZE]

the kennel club has done more damage to dogs than any hunter. I hunt with dogs and have done for over 30 years, and myself considered taking this pup on, but with having young children around, thought it would not be the right environment for her recouperation, your comment about people that hunt with dogs is the sort of sweeping comment that dog owners that treat dogs like children would make. I found your uninformed post offensive as I am sure you would if I said that all whippet owners have them just so they can dress them up and make them look pretty!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back