The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Used Stamps...can Anyone Help?

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know of any whippet charities or causes that take used stamps please.

I would love to be able to send them to a worthy cause.. :thumbsup:

Any ideas appreciated...Janis... :)

thanks for that zilloot, i have got a load of stamps to go too. i will post them off tomorrow

I didn't realise you could still use dead stamps for

anything...........i'll start saving :thumbsup:

thats so weird when we were we my granny used to get the stamps that here whole church collected and trim them and we used to sit for hours and help her.

i didnt relise anyone still did that anymore ither, i shall now be on the look out for all the stamped letters :thumbsup:

will start saving them too :thumbsup: and im sure we have quite a few old mobile phones knocking about :thumbsup:

Ive been saving for ages and nowhere to send them

Great will get those sorted :thumbsup:

What a great thread, I am now going to get every-one saving stamps for the oldies club :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the replies...Fiona the oldies club sounds like a great cause... :thumbsup:

We collect them at our school for the local animal care charity just up the road from us-

We/they would be very grateful for some please.

I'll pm our address to anyone who can help-thanks

Karen

just bumping this up...Im sure some if you will have stamps

Im sending mine off to the oldies again this week.... :thumbsup:

Don't have many at the moment but I'm certainly happy to save them for such a good cause.

Retired Greyhound Trust also recycle old mobile phones and ink cartridges. I think you have to send for a special envelope though as they don't go directly to them.

reminder because this is the Christmas season is when many of us receive more stamped letteres and cards than at any other time

it's something for dog show secretaries to think about also as not all show entries are made on line

Thanks for bumping this. Oldies Club are still collecting stamps and ink cartridges and are very grateful for any donations:

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?page_id=407

Sadly we have had to suspend our collection of used mobile phones as the company who used to take them for us are no longer operating.

i will start saving my stamps for you now :thumbsup: as i didnt know if people still saved them for anything thank you ;)

Great to know The Oldies club is still taking Stamps...I have a very large stuffed packet to send off soon..... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back