The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vixen At The Pride Of The Peaks

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've only just got the photo's sorted out from pride of the peaks and i thought I'd share a few of vixen, she won best whippet bitch, best working whippet and champion whippet :D . She's looking really well at the moment probably due to all the work she's doing now the seasons up and running.

It was nice to see a few new faces at the show :cheers:

for01-20.jpg

for02-20.jpg

for03-20.jpg

well done Vixon..shes lovely..didnt think you were into this showing lark, :p i bet your really proud of her :D

Do you think that evenyually you may have a litter from her or has she been spayed :)

haycroft said:
well done Vixon..shes lovely..didnt think you were into this showing lark, :p   i bet your really proud of her :D Do you think that evenyually you may have a litter from her or has she been spayed :)

I only show her in the whippet/sighthound classes at the lurcher shows and gamefairs. As the judges appreciate a dog with a little muscle..

Vixen hasn't been spayed but she's got to prove herself in the field before i think about breeding from her. I only breed when i want a pup myself and it will be a couple of years before i want another pup to bring on. I've had quite a few people ask when i'm going to breed from vixen. If i do breed from her the pups will all go to working homes

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: Well done Vixen :cheers:

Vixen is looking stunning, Mally :)

I hope she turns out to be as good a worker as she is a looker :thumbsup:

Hi Mally :)

Vixen is looking great..........well done :thumbsup:

wow vixen is stunning :wub: :wub:

She's certainly looking fit Mally, rippling so :thumbsup:

Hiya Mally,

Thanks for the lovely pic you took of Lady,my Greyhound.Vixen looks gorgeous in the pics,she deserved to win.

Amandax

finleyfoofoo said:
Hiya Mally,Thanks for the lovely pic you took of Lady,my Greyhound.Vixen looks gorgeous in the pics,she deserved to win.

Amandax

Your more than welcome Amanda.. will i see you at the pleasley finals on the 19th??

Wow shes looking fit... :wub: :wub:

Well done to you Both... :cheers:

mally said:
haycroft said:
well done Vixon..shes lovely..didnt think you were into this showing lark, :p   i bet your really proud of her :D Do you think that evenyually you may have a litter from her or has she been spayed :)

I only show her in the whippet/sighthound classes at the lurcher shows and gamefairs. As the judges appreciate a dog with a little muscle..

I showed my dog at Richmond dog show in working condition.

The judge asked me if he did a lot of running and I said he did, to which she replied "you need to cut back his running", so I without thinking said "well he sleeps all day", and the judge remarked "and he runs on the lamp all night!"

So I said as a matter of fact he does. :lol:

Needless to say we did not win anything :)

Happy Humber said:
I showed my dog at Richmond dog show in working condition. The judge asked me if he did a lot of running and I said he did, to which she replied "you need to cut back his running", so I without thinking said "well he sleeps all day", and the judge remarked  "and he runs on the lamp all night!"

So I said as a matter of fact he does. :lol:  

Needless to say we did not win anything :)

That's why i don't waste my money at the KC shows the judges wouldn't know a fit whippet if it bit them on there ar*e. A top judge told me to stop walking my dog if i wanted to win anything.. I told her that whippets were born to run not spend most of there life on a settee or in a cage. From what i've seen in the photo's of the winning whippets recently they are overweight and on the verge of being fat but thats my opinion. I was going to go to the sywc show on sunday as i've been for the last couple of years. but it's on the same day as the belvior gamefair. so i'm going lamping for an hour tomorrow night then off to show vixen on sunday at belvoir gamefair :thumbsup:

the pics dont do her justice mally, she is far better in the flesh!!! a stunning bitch who does what she was bred for , she is a credit to you :thumbsup:

mally said:
I've only just got the photo's sorted out from pride of the peaks and i thought I'd share a few of vixen, she won best whippet bitch, best working whippet and champion whippet :D . She's looking really well at the moment probably due to all the work she's doing now the seasons up and running.It was nice to see a few new faces at the show :cheers:

for01-20.jpg

for02-20.jpg

for03-20.jpg

Beautiful girl.. :wub: It was lovely to see her in the ring..and get what she derserved :thumbsup:

I think My little Meg got a 3rd in one of the classes.... :D I missed the others... :oops: :wacko:

Well done.. you had a great day with Vixen :thumbsup: See her on Sunday ... :D

Tracey x

Without doubt mate shes one cracking little bitch. :thumbsup:

mally said:
finleyfoofoo said:
Hiya Mally,Thanks for the lovely pic you took of Lady,my Greyhound.Vixen looks gorgeous in the pics,she deserved to win.

Amandax

Your more than welcome Amanda.. will i see you at the pleasley finals on the 19th??

Hi there,

Yes,we will be there.It will be sad,as it will be the last show.March will soon be

here :thumbsup: and it all starts again.Out with the dogs doing other activities :unsure: for a few months.

See you there.

Amandax

stunning photos , she is a gorgeous girl :wub: Mally cam to do my pups dew claws ( thank you ) and i had the chance to meet the beautifull vixen :wub:

she has the most amazing dark pigment :wub:

congratulations on a well deserved win :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back