The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcra Mandatory Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused,(i only wanted to race my dogs)what is it about recognising titles or not?Who (or what organisation) is in charge of Pedigree Whippet Racing?????Why have racing clubs,if they have to stick to mandatory rules that the club's member's may not agree with.

as much as im pleased this topic has been started on here, i do wonder why you are hiding behind a user name? i think these topics carry more weight when we all know who we are talking to! ;)

Hmm scare tactics hey?????? ... The WCRA look at facts ...
The facts are and I quote WCRA mandatory rule

6. The condition of entry to all opens is a valid, WCRA passport, to be shown on the day of the race meeting.

Once a club affliates then that becomes ONE of it's rules.

It's a fact. No hiding from it. It's a fact. What is open to interpretation is that 'vaguely' written letter to the clubs by the WCRA. Interpret it how you can. It means different things to different people which we can clearly see from the posts on here.

Me I believe in facts and it is a fact that mandatory rule 6 exists.

Well if the WCRA's answers to the questions put by clubs is anything to go by, the clubs should save their money. It must have taken so long to think up something to write, in which actually didn't answer any of the questions!!! The answers sum up the way the WCRA feel about the racers and the clubs - sod all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If there's anyone who hasn't seen the answers that have only taken 7 months to come, and wants a good laugh, PM me your email addy and I'll send them on! :D

Hmmm i thought this thread was about mandatory rules not where mark can run his dogs, i can see why arguments keep starting, how will we move forward if these arguments keep occuring on here? :( in some ways k9 is a good thing if used for the right reasons but over the last twelve months there has been a lot of arguments and bad feeling on here which has not done whippet racing any good so k9 has its bad points.Diane
Arguing round in circles won't solve anything. Slagging the WCRA off won't help anything. The National IMO want to be all powerful and lay the law down. That is all I see.

Nothing is getting solved all the time this bickering is going on.

All the DNA tests have been done, researched and done. They prove the dogs are pedigree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm i thought this thread was about mandatory rules not where mark can run his dogs, i can see why arguments keep starting, how will we move forward if these arguments keep occuring on here? :( in some ways k9 is a good thing if used for the right reasons but over the last twelve months there has been a lot of arguments and bad feeling on here which has not done whippet racing any good so k9 has its bad points.Diane
Arguing round in circles won't solve anything. Slagging the WCRA off won't help anything. The National IMO want to be all powerful and lay the law down. That is all I see.

All the DNA tests have been done, researched and done. They prove the dogs are pedigree.
That just shows how little you know about the situation! All this bickering you are going on about is all in your head! We are discussing wcra rules and the effect on affiliation, not everyone agrees, but it doesnt mean we are bickering. Read the answers to the questions put to the wcra, then you will know that the information you are spouting is incorrect. Do us all a favour and stick to what you know about love - showing

i think these topics carry more weight when we all know who we are talking to!
I totaly agree, if someones going to raise an issue on a forum it should be in their own name "pepermint" LOL you know what I mean everyone knows who Peppermint is ect ect, it carrys a lot more weight that way.

If there's anyone who hasn't seen the answers that have only taken 7 months to come, and wants a good laugh, PM me your email addy and I'll send them on
i've not had my copy yet :(

send me your email mark and il send it on ;)

as you say i do come on here as "peppermint lady"

but all my dogs run as that, and all their pics are on my signature.....so i think most people know me by now :lol:

Sorry Bertha but are you not slagging off the Nationals in this post ?

what I see is the rules being explained to racers and clubs before their AGM,S so they know the facts and can vote whichever way they please :)

its always good to know the rules before you raise your hand so then the racers hold any power not organisations simple really :)

'Postie' is a friend of mine, got one of my pups. I've been trying to explain to them about rule 6 and just confused them. :b

'Postie' is a friend of mine, got one of my pups. I've been trying to explain to them about rule 6 and just confused them. :b
you :eek: confusing :eek: NEVER Barbara :lol: :lol:

tell "postie" its a good thread ;)

Perhaps some-one could post those question answers on here so we can all see them? :D

Edit to say it is a good thread. Rule 6 exists, we sha;ll have to assume it will be enforced in the abscence of any contrary notification.

Perhaps some-one could post those question answers on here so we can all see them? :D Edit to say it is a good thread. Rule 6 exists, we sha;ll have to assume it will be enforced in the abscence of any contrary notification.
You can bet your life they won't say whether they will enforce it or not until they get the clubs money, and then once they have the funds in will enforce all they like :eek: and probably dis-affiliate any club not conforming :eek: save your money folks! :lol:

I was going to copy and paste here, but they are so long winded and skirting around the issue. No wonder they took 7 months to reply to them, it must have taken that long to compose the politician type answers, which don't give real answers at all :lol:

Here's the file in text format so all can read for themselves - total tosh!

WCRA_replies_to_questions_raised_at_the_Club_Reps_Meeting001.txt

Attachments

• WCRA_replies_to_questions_raised_at_the_Club_Reps_Meeting001.txt
    37 KB · Views: 193
Thanks for putting that on here June, shame (as I keep repeating) that the WCRA refuse to use the medium of internet and their own web-space to keep us informed.

The chairman is obviously a highly intelligent individual, supercilious too :- Shame he felt it necessary to take every opportunity to insult the racing world. There are many racing people who have had years of experience within this sport, and also those who are also highly intelligent who have studied genetics (and understand the subject :sweating: ).

I think this question/response sums it up

MESS. Club members are asking if another

champs will be held as it's only a few people who

have issues with the dogs, so everyone else has

suffered.

Many racing people have reservations about the litter.

But don't have evidence. The problem is actually

much more deep-seated and is borne by discontent

within a shrinking, insular sport. "The dogs" are only

the trigger.

Yes totally agree .... Simple hey lol ... ;)

you :eek: confusing :eek: NEVER Barbara :lol: :lol:

tell "postie" its a good thread ;)
Actually they are really confused. They need a passport not a sticker. See how rubbish I have been explaining myself. Still at least I've got them into the internet world at long last.

Yes totally agree .... Simple hey lol ... ;)
Thank you!!! Sensible person at last.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back