The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Congrats on a good win - Wilf ran well all day. :wub: I have a big soft spot for cream whippets :D

:) WELL DONE DIANE AND DAVE WILF WAS AWESOME YESTERDAY JACKIE YOU WOULD OF BEEN SO PROUD OF HIM :thumbsup:

Hi Dianne, a BIG WELL DONE :cheers: :cheers: to our Wilf, he is coming on leaps and bounds for you, (knew he would :thumbsup: ) I am also very proud of this litter, well done to jacquie and jim for a lovely litter ;) , see you at the champs Dianne, and give wilf and seth a big lick from thier dads :wub:

keep well :thumbsup: all the very best shaz and johnxxxxx

Huge Well Done to my boy Archie [SIZE=14pt]"Ment-2-Be"[/SIZE] on winning the main bend final today at Stanborough :cheers: Unbeaten all day!!

Edee [SIZE=14pt]"Baby Love"[/SIZE] won the cons final and went on to win the cons SUPREME (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news Jacquie, so pleased for you all :cheers: :huggles: :thumbsup:

WOW! Well done Archie - that's a tough bend for a young'un to win - he's done you all proud.

Well done Baby Love too :wub: she's such a sweetie.

Well Done Edee and Archie, it's a shame your not booked in Maidstones open would of love to see them run, as they have done you proud this season :thumbsup: Good luck :luck: next year them Guys :luck:

The Bruvs said:
Well Done Edee and Archie, it's a shame your not booked in Maidstones open would of love to see them run, as they have done you proud this season :thumbsup: Good luck :luck:   next year them Guys :luck:
Hi Colin & Tina,

I decided a while ago that I would rest Edee that week, as it is the week before the champs :thumbsup: she has been doing bend racing for a couple of weeks now and I don't want to go back to doing straights :p we used to do the same with Lily & Maggie :wub:

It's a shame that Archie isn't racing as I think he would do well at that distance :) and I did try to talk Diane and Dave into coming with Wilf, as he also likes the longer runs :D

I will be at the open though, so if you need me for line judging I can help :thumbsup: Holly would love to do the bike if you don't have anyone already ;)

Thank you Jacquie for offering to help, and also holly will be lovely to see you :thumbsup:

:wub: Ment-2-Be :wub: 2007_0715Pups0003.JPG

Oh my god, What a day!!!

I went through all the emotions that a man can go through in 1 day.

i pulled the little dog out of the supreme 3 times as i was so scared that a bigger dog would go into her at the end!!!

But, in the end i was convinced that it would be fine and thank god it was.

Well done little Edee!!!

So proud. well done all the winners

A really lovely day, great company and i made £80 towing people out of the boggy bit :lol: Invoices on the way!

Jim

jim said:
Oh my god, What a day!!!I went through all the emotions that a man can go through in 1 day.

i pulled the little dog out of the supreme 3 times as i was so scared that a bigger dog would go into her at the end!!!

But, in the end i was convinced that it would be fine and thank god it was.

Well done little Edee!!!

So proud. well done all the winners

A really lovely day, great company and i made £80 towing people out of the boggy bit :lol:   Invoices on the way!

Jim

:lol: ahhh! bless you Jim.

I love the photos of Archie and Edee, what weight is Archie now Jaq, he is looking very handsome :huggles:

Love the photos Jacquie, even little holly looks lovely :huggles: don't for get her :lol: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back