The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Edee showing off her new necklace that arrived today made by Jaydiiee :wub: 2007_0715Pups0014.JPG

Aww the girls look gorgeous in their bling :wub: It wouldn't last five mins in our house :lol:

Got to say Archie is looking fantastic can't wait to see him next week :luck: :luck:

naylorwhippets said:
Aww the girls look gorgeous in their bling :wub: It wouldn't last five mins in our house :lol:
Got to say Archie is looking fantastic can't wait to see him next week :luck:   :luck:

It'll be like a reunion next week Diane with all my babes together :wub:

:( Sorry Jacquie,

Just go round to reading this thread!

Photo's of Archie and Edee are lovely. I have to say that is a great bit of bling you've purchased for Edee & Lily. :huggles:

It was lovely catching up with John, Sharon, Jim, Lesley, Mark and off course yourself at the Stanborough open.

Look forward to catching up at the champs Diane, that is providing i've got my car back from the repairers. :(

Lorraine

Jungle book said:
:( Sorry Jacquie,Just go round to reading this thread!

Photo's of Archie and Edee are lovely. I have to say that is a great bit of bling you've purchased for Edee & Lily. :huggles:

It was lovely catching up with John, Sharon, Jim, Lesley, Mark and off course yourself at the Stanborough open.

Look forward to catching up at the champs Diane, that is providing i've got my car back from the repairers. :(  

Lorraine

I was just wondering what you were up to Lorraine................We now have 2 dogs cleared and safe on bends, so see you there :thumbsup:

Jo x

Jungle book said:
:( Sorry Jacquie,Just go round to reading this thread!

Lorraine

We will look forward to seeing you at the Champs Lorraine :thumbsup: Just hope our old car does not give up the ghost :sweating:

Baby Love was fourth at the bend championships :thumbsup: Had she not gone up the backside of Sash I think she might of got second :( She won her heat race well and seems to be coming out of her season and getting more confident.

Ment-2-Be was third in the final :thumbsup: At the first bend looked like he was coming back like a train but another dog hit him which pushed him out a bit.

Life in The Fast Lane won his heat :thumbsup: and came out of the semi finals, only just though he almost got through. It's a shame there are quarter finals in that 24lb group :sweating:

Look forward to watching my babes racing again next year where they will be a little bit older and hopefully faster (w00t) watch out you lot!! :lol:

well done with you babes yesterday .....im sure they will come out flying next year :thumbsup:

i just hope im not in with any of them :- " :lol:

Baby Love :wub: was second at the indi 175 yard main open today :thumbsup: Bridesmaid again!

Well Done to Life in The Fast Lane on getting third in the main final today :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]Happy 2nd Birthday Archie, Edee, Gus & Wilf [/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Good luck for this years racing :luck:

Lots of Love Jacquie & Lily xx :huggles:

Wow Jacquie, your babies 2 already :eek: where does the time go. Hope they all have a Happy Birthday. I think we might have said this before, but it's also my babies birthdays too. Sweep and Nibs 6 today - the years are flying by :(

June Jonigk said:
Wow Jacquie, your babies 2 already :eek:   where does the time go.  Hope they all have a Happy Birthday.  I think we might have said this before, but it's also my babies birthdays too.  Sweep and Nibs 6 today - the years are flying by :(

I know I can't believe it. I keep saying to everyone at work this time 2 years ago I was at home all upset worrying about Lily having left her at the vets to have c-sec :eek:

Oh yes I do remember you saying :D Happy Birthday Sweep & Nibs :thumbsup:

:cheers: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY WILFY, EDEE GUS & ARCHIE :cheers:

Can't believe they are two already :wub: Time flies!!

Well he's got best mince steak for tea Jacquie. :D But I'm afraid he will have to wait till supper. :( He's running at Westhoughton tonight. :thumbsup:

Happy 6th Birthday to Sweep & Nibs. :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY :wub: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]a special happy birthday to wilf :wub: :wub: :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] o:) Happy Birthday[/SIZE] o:)

Edee, Archie & Wilf.... :thumbsup:

:wub: Gus :wub: is with mum & dad today enjoying his birthday treats...unfortunately for me i'm still at work.

Gus sends a big lick to Jacquie & Holly.... :wub: :wub:

See you on the 2nd

Lorraine

Jacquie said:
[SIZE=21pt]Happy 2nd Birthday Archie, Edee, Gus & Wilf [/SIZE] :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Good luck for this years racing  :luck:

Lots of Love Jacquie & Lily xx  :huggles:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to Edee, Wilf, Gus, and Archie, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: hope all are well, archie sends birthday licks to all lol :wub: :wub: xxx good luck with this years racing guys,

lol archie xxxx, shaz and john x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back