The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

:wub: Girl pup weighing 1lb - 8oz and 36cms from nose to tip of tail :wub: 2006_0303Pups0141.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: Light brindle boy weighing 1lb - 11oz and 36cms from nose to tip of tail :wub: 2006_0303Pups0143.JPG

:wub: Dark brindle boy weighing 1lb -12oz and 38 cm nose to tip of tail :wub: 2006_0303Pups0144.JPG

:wub: Here you go Diane. Wilf 1lb - 10oz and 37 cm from nose to tip :wub: Having a yawn :p 2006_0303Pups0147.JPG

Bless Wilf - his colour blends in with the blanket (w00t)

I'm off to fat fighters next week and I guess the way my pups are going, they will be coming with me. Dust anybody, no! :clown:

Your little girls gorgeous :wub: ......and I do like the light and dark brindle boys aswell .............and Wilf is a just lovely :D ..........Lilys doing a grand job ;)

They all look grand Jacquie,cant wait to see them next weekend for more coddles n hugs :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

They all look :wub: :wub: Jacquie, Lily is doing a fantastic job :b

Have you got a name for your little girl .?? How did you manage to measure them, I bet that was fun & game's :lol:

Hi Diane,

Jim managed to do the weighing and measuring, they had just been fed so they were quite content. :thumbsup:

Lily went to the vets today for another check up. Everything is going back to how it should be, and he had a look at the pups and said they were all perfect! :wub:

and gave me some worming paste to start from Tuesday when they are 2 weeks old.

My little girl is going to be called Edee :wub: after my aunt who died last month :(

:wub: 2006_0304Pups0155.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back