The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: 2006_0304Pups0169.JPG

Glad to hear that Lily is on the mend :) But as for the pup's :wub: :wub: we already knew they were perfect. :b

Come on then Lorraine, what does your dad think of the pups? :- "

Jacquie said:
Hi jacquie, so sorry to hear about your aunt, hope you are ok. I think edie is a lovely name :huggles: :wub: :wub: little edie is gorgous :wub: good :luck: :luck: with her. The boys look great, and wilf is :thumbsup: as for brindle boys o:) o:) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p :p they are all looking very well, you Jim and Lily are doing a great job, can't wait to see them all.

lots of love shaz and billyxxx

Are you sure that pale fawn is spoken for?????????????? He is soooooooooooooooooooo scrummy :wub: :wub: They are all fab. Regards from half bro Fynn

View attachment 27854

Jacquie said:
Come on then Lorraine, what does your dad think of the pups?  :- "
Dad thinks they all look gorgeous, strong, healthy pups and a credit to Lily, Jim & yourself.

Mum & dad have just left to travel home & can't wait to come & see them on the 18th March when they'll be moving around and up to mischief.

Love the latest photos

Luv Lorraine & simba ;)

Gorgeous gorgeous pups, I just love their colourings. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hi, Jackgirl i :wub: (love) the puppies they are so great and cute, lets hope they do as well as Maggie and Lily 8) can't wait to see and play with them again. :p Can't wait to wear them out when there bigger please reconsider not selling Joe :oops: i mean Wilf. :lol:

Love from Jack and Holly x x x x

Joanna said:
Are you sure that pale fawn is spoken for?????????????? He is soooooooooooooooooooo scrummy :wub:   :wub: They are all fab. Regards from half bro Fynn
Sorry Joanna there all taken :( Lovely photo of you and Fynn :wub:

Pups opened there eyes yesterday, apart from Wilf who thought it would be cool to open just one :p

Jacquie said:
Joanna said:
Are you sure that pale fawn is spoken for?????????????? He is soooooooooooooooooooo scrummy :wub:   :wub: They are all fab. Regards from half bro Fynn
Sorry Joanna there all taken :( Lovely photo of you and Fynn :wub:

Shame, Wilf is :wub: :wub: :wub: gorgeous :thumbsup:

I can't have another puppy. I'm working 5 days a week at the mo. Fynn is still a loony any-way (w00t)

Jacquie said:
Pups opened there eyes yesterday, apart from Wilf who thought it would be cool to open just one  :p
:)) Jacquie, He has opened both eyes really, he is just winking at you :thumbsup:

shazxxx

Joanna said:
Lovely pic of you and fynn joanna :huggles:

shazxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back