The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: 2006_0306Pups0190.JPG

2006_0306Pups0191.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ACTUALLY.....If Wilf SUDDENLY was an orphan, Could we be first in the queue?

He is a doll :wub:

Joanna said:

Sorry Joanna, Wilf is MINE MINE MINE!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Joanna said:

Sorry Joanna, Wilf is MINE MINE MINE!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Don't be mean Diane you'll have to share! :D He'll have to be a regular at our house :huggles: You know how tight him indoors is and he won't let me have any more!

I love those pictures of Wilf on his back. A true whippet! :lol:

Wilf's got his little fan club, love him :wub: I can honestly say I don't have a favorite. :wub:

Aww those pic's of Wilf on his back :wub: :wub: He look's to be one contented little man. That belly is huge (w00t) He look's fit to burst :thumbsup:

Tell Lily to keep up the good work. o:)

Hi jacquie, puppies are really cute! and lilly is lovely. love jane.

Hi Jacquie the pups look great mate, are you chuffed and glad there here now???? :D :cheers:

dan b said:
Hi Jacquie the pups look great mate, are you chuffed and glad there here now????  :D   :cheers:

Hi Dan,

After the mating it seem to go on forever, and the not knowing if she was in pup or not. But hey ho there here now and my house is a complete mess because I'm spending all my spare time looking at them :wub:

Jacquie said:
dan b said:
Hi Jacquie the pups look great mate, are you chuffed and glad there here now????  :D    :cheers:

Hi Dan,

After the mating it seem to go on forever, and the not knowing if she was in pup or not. But hey ho there here now and my house is a complete mess because I'm spending all my spare time looking at them :wub:

enjoy it while you can there soon be leaving you to go to there new homes (if you let them go) Who are the lucky new owners????

dan b said:
Jacquie said:
dan b said:
Hi Jacquie the pups look great mate, are you chuffed and glad there here now????  :D    :cheers:

Hi Dan,

enjoy it while you can there soon be leaving you to go to there new homes (if you let them go) Who are the lucky new owners????

Hi Dan hows the boys?? :wub: I am one of the lucky ones :cheers:

lots of love shazxxxx

dan b said:
Jacquie said:
dan b said:

Hi Dan,

Hi Dan,

Yes the pups have all got lovely racing homes to go to :wub:

Another escape today from the welping box. This time it was my little girl Edee :wub: I found her beside the t.v :eek:

Thank god Mark & Lesley are coming here at the weekend to make me a more suitable play pen for the little monsters :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back