The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weather Report From You All...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its absolutely p...........g down here.. :angry: god this blooming british weather...

as been pouring all morning,but looks like its easing up a bit now,how long for!!!!!!!who knows :blink:

Has anyone got the sun.......?? :blink:

please send it here...

Hi Janis, we've got some sunshine in wiltshire but also big black clouds as well so probably for not much longer :( . Stuck at work too so can't even take the girlies out and make the most of it :blink:

grrrrrrr...dont get me started on the weather janis :angry:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

NAFFED OFF WITH RAIN....

should be out enjoying Poole's beautiful beaches but have only been there once this holiday.... :(

SARAH LOVELAND....MOVING TO SPAIN

It's a bit better here today on the Cornwall border ....... poured down all night but now the sky is blue with white clouds and the occasional grey one which delivers a quick shower :oops:

Quite breezy so expect it'll either blow the rain in or out :thumbsup:

Been a bit drizzly here all morning but not the heavy rain predicted. Looks a bit brighter now so should be able to get out with the dogs later (I hope :- " ). It's so cold in our house though - it's a very dark house anyway and I've found it a really depressing place this summer because it just hasn't warmed up (thick stone walls) and we haven't been able to spend much time in the garden. :( I resent having to turn on the heating in the middle of August! Roll on the winter, then at least we can shut the curtains and light the fire and be all cosy. :huggles: And I usually hate winter, so can't believe I'm saying that! :lol:

we get long enough winters as it is :angry: honestly,sooooooooo sick of it..just been out with whippets and it hooleyed it down arrgghhhhhhhhhh

gilliwigs said:
Been a bit drizzly here all morning but not the heavy rain predicted. Looks a bit brighter now so should be able to get out with the dogs later (I hope  :- " ).  It's so cold in our house though - it's a very dark house anyway and I've found it a really depressing place this summer because it just hasn't warmed up (thick stone walls) and we haven't been able to spend much time in the garden.  :( I resent having to turn on the heating in the middle of August! Roll on the winter, then at least we can shut the curtains and light the fire and be all cosy.  :huggles:   And I usually hate winter, so can't believe I'm saying that!  :lol:
I guess we expect this in the winter so it seems OK to look forward to it (w00t)

.... but I know what you mean! :wacko:

It was pouring down here in Warwick first thing this morning, its now very warm and the sun is shining., im sure the rain will start again later!

havent got the heating on here...its sooo muggy even though it is chuffing down with rain....its the kids i feel for..their school holidays will be over soon and i feel that they havent done much at all....cant sit through any more movies :wacko:

Wet, dry, wet, dry, wet, dry, very wet, dry, very very very wet, dry, wet dry :clown:

Well I am gob smacked to be reporting this from the K9 weather office down here in Cornwall :lol: that it is for the moment sunny.... but for mid August it is blooming cold :b

it was tiddling last night and the boys had to wade into the garden to go for a tinkle before bed.... I carried ben out and found him a dry patch under a tree

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see a rare sight today :eek: THE SUN but not very warm :( and still getting showers :angry: The weekend is not much good either :angry:

Did you see the forecast for tomorrow (w00t) back to back rain :rant:

what can i say ,RAIN,RAIN AND THEN MORE RAIN :angry:

Ha! 8)

Warm and sunny here, 19C - one of the best days this year. Only slight breeze, for a change and NO MIDGES.

Should be out in the sun, not messing about on this stupid computer.

-----

Lois

17.9 deg C in our lounge. (w00t) I'm fed up of having to wear a fleece around the house in the middle of August! :angry:

Torrential rain last night and this morning but sunshine now and quite warm, still not warm enough for August though!

Already took Poppy in the sun for a walk incase it rains again later!

Yeah I'll swap Coventry for Spain please! 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back