The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weather Report From You All...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Are you lot reporting from sunny Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hurling it down in wiltshire...and cold...me thinks it might be a little warmer in the dordogne when I hit there on Friday :- " :- " :- "

Just to make you feel better, yesterday it was blowing a flippin hooley (as Rach said :lol: ) and chucking it down :lol:

Carol Jepson said:
Just to make you feel better, yesterday it was blowing a flippin hooley (as Rach said  :lol: ) and chucking it down  :lol:
Thats alright then,will let you off :lol: ;) Can't remember when we last had sun :blink: :blink:

be sunny for you in sept dawney.i will make sure of it :teehee:

meddling said:
Hurling it down in wiltshire...and cold...me thinks it might be a little warmer in the dordogne when I hit there on Friday :- "  :- "  :- "
What part of the Dordogne are you off to Clair? We had a couple of holidays in Domme with our neighbours and although it was years ago we've never forgotten it and ranks as one of our all time favourite holidays. :D :thumbsup: Hope you have a lovely time and that the weather is better over there than over here - it must be surely!! :- " ;)

gilliwigs said:
meddling said:
Hurling it down in wiltshire...and cold...me thinks it might be a little warmer in the dordogne when I hit there on Friday :- "  :- "  :- "
What part of the Dordogne are you off to Clair? We had a couple of holidays in Domme with our neighbours and although it was years ago we've never forgotten it and ranks as one of our all time favourite holidays. :D :thumbsup: Hope you have a lovely time and that the weather is better over there than over here - it must be surely!! :- " ;)

Ummmmmmmmmm pass! I'll tell you when I get back!! Going with friends, to help look after their severly disabled son...so just know its the dordogne...and I'm having enough trouble spelling that!!!

Hope we have as greater time as you did! :huggles:

Had an early start for work this morning - driving through walls of water on my way to Bodmin (w00t)

Spent the morning dodging getting soaked and fighting to keep my umbrella inside in :lol:

Just got home to find the GSDs kennel flooded :( and some very peed off whippets who would rather cross their legs than go outside :oops:

Oh, and the lane is flooded too :eek:

what a difference a day makes.........its a beautiful day today :thumbsup:

we have rather a bad case of wind here :- " ..............its been raining on and of all flippen day :rant:

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo! sun is out now :wacko: bit late in the day sarah thinks

A lovely, sunny, warm day here again today. Dogs have been sunbathing again.

Oh dear....

Rain rain go away

Come again another day,...

Its fine at the moment....but only just...Ill be off on my last walk soon...come rain or shine.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunny here now - I'm off out with the gang for their evening bunny chasing game :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back