The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weather Report From You All...

Hey.........guess what..............

its peeing down :- "

Dull and overcast here. And we got caught in a nasty shower when we took the dogs out today. :(

Hebridean said:
A lovely warm, sunny day again, with a nice breeze.
My friends who Ive been cat sitting for, in the last 2 weeks have just returned from MULL.....only 2 wet days they have reported.

Think you are right ...the summer is up there.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
pee-ing down in abersoch yet again :( :eek: :rant: . managed an hour or so of dry weather this afternoon but down to wind and rain again......definately getting my bum down to a travel agents when i get back to book summer 09 holiday abroad.

I know i heavily waffle on about holidaying in england and supporting british tourism but this is a joke....the height of summer and it gale force winds n rain.

Its supposidly gonna get better by thursday i hope so my wetsuit n bikini are still packed away lol

we have a camping trip in poole at the weekend :wacko: :wacko:

COME ON SUN...........I NEED YOU :sweating:

Whats happened to summer folks... :(

pouring down again here...

oh gess what

its raining again :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Same here, grey, misty, on off rain, but when its on, its chucks it down, took the dogs out earlier, and i got soaked going to the bottom of the street :(

yep...................................not too bad today,still cloudy and miserble,just waiting for a miracle to happen :- "

sunshine!!!! woohooooo!!! for how long though me wonders :blink:

Dull start with a cool wind. Sun out now, and hardly a cloud in sight.

well i never...........................

its lashing down again :angry:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back