The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weather Report From You All...

Well I thought it was brightening up - it wasn't raining when I went off to do my shopping. :) Now I'm home it's chucking it down again! :(

Its fine here now...and the suns breaking through the clouds.. (w00t)

Not to bad a day here today, we have had some blue sky! :) and showers as well :( ,

Heard on the television that it is the wettest August on record :eek: .

Bluebell said:
Janimal said:
Its fine here now...and the suns breaking through the clouds.. (w00t)
same here :thumbsup:

Bit cloudy now, but still bright and sunny.

Here are two of ours (Roger and Eric) on their Saturday walk.

Walk01.jpg

just had a look at the 10 day weather forecast (in our area ) and its gonna pee down everyday up until friday and stay dry until tuesday :thumbsup:

we go camping on friday and come back monday...........so hopefully its gonna be dry and sunny...........yay (w00t)

Will you lot stop moaning, your depressing me, ya never see me moan :lol:

oh, and while im here, the nights are drawing in, dark fer 9, and weve got the above to look forrad to :lol:

I do believe i can see a little bit of sun :blink:

Bright sunny morning with a few clouds 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
bright and sunny with a warm breeze coming in off the sea - lovely x

(w00t) Fine, sunny.....blue skies....white fluffy clouds... (w00t)

Grey but DRY!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

But there was rain overnight again

YAY...managed 4 hrs on the beach surfing & rock pool fishing (w00t) (w00t) ....fantastic....not that warm but warm enough to venture into the sea

rain,rain,rain,rain and yet more rain im getting web feet (w00t)

Ducks.jpg

Nice here - dry but not as bright as the last few days. It feels quite chilly today and OH, who is at present in Stornoway 35 miles away, says it is cold and 'orrid there.

I'm being eaten alive by midges!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back