The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Well Done Holly!

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We took all the dogs along to the local Dogs Trust Open day this afternoon, as this is where my parents got there whippet X Alfie from - despite the awul weather there was a really good turn out, and hopefull they raised lots of money.

Holly was a very clever girl and won Prettiest bitch out of about 25 dogs, the biggest class of the day!

Here is the pretty girl with her rosette :wub:

Clever_Holly_.JPG

And another of her looking slightly more pleased about it! :lol:

Holly.JPG

Ahhh she definitely is a pretty girl! Well done Holly :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Little Holly :)) :)) well deserved :)) after all she is extremely beautiful :)) Gorgeous pictures!!

Sounds like it was a great day out :))

Beautiful Holly, what a clever girl, that sofa looks comy too. :huggles: :wub: I hope Logan was handsomest dog?? :lol:

:wub: shes very pretty ...a well deserved rosette :huggles:

Juley said:
Beautiful Holly, what a clever girl, that sofa looks comy too.  :huggles:   :wub: I hope Logan was handsomest dog?? :lol:
No he wasn't!! :(

He was robbed - bless him he didn't like going round in the rain :oops:

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE HOLLY [/SIZE]

How could you NOT win Prettiest bitch . sister Libbee says well done too , so does mum and dad Montee :cheers:

Well Done Holly, what a lovely win :huggles:

Bless Logan :wub: who can blame a boy for not wanting to do it in the rain (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats s lovely picture of HOLLY too....she looks gorgeous :huggles: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]Well done girl.. [/SIZE] :huggles:

:wub: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE HOLLY [/SIZE] :wub:

Excellent,Well done Holly :thumbsup: Very pretty :thumbsup:

:cheers: BIG WELL DONE HOLLY.

Well deserved cos you are very very pretty :wub:

here, here !

:cheers: well done, you certainly deserve that rosette :wub:

Holly says it's much more fun winning classes that recognise the most important thing - how pretty she is!! :lol: Certainly much more fun than 'proper' shows, which she doesn't like at the moment! :oops:

awww well done Holly :cheers: :thumbsup: Love your lillies in the window too! my fave cut flowers :thumbsup:

who could resist those eyes :wub: WELL DONE HOLLY :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back