The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What breeds have you seen on todays walk...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Today we saw a super mellow and friendly Maremma Sheepdog who Roxy loves and who as I posted in another thread is desparate for a groom!...also saw another Jack Russell whose owner didn't want to allow to greet so Rox barked at, and a possible collie cross whippet or something....again owner didn't want her greeting so Roxy barked (unfortunately we had to walk past that one twice). More on this in another thread!

Last edited:
Very quiet out today. It's far too hot and I was a bit later than I wanted to be as taking 2 dogs out for the first time challenged my organisational skills. Luckily there is plenty of shade where I was going and a river to cool off in.

Anyway all we met was Eddie the border collie on his way home and two jack russell types who hurled abuse and defiance at us from 10ft! Luckily all 4 dogs were on leads.

Perry joined the OAP club for the first time on our walk yesterday. I think she was completely bored by then both by the end of the walk!
EBED43D6-5C02-4937-A8DD-7A5C8B664AB3.jpeg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back