The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's In A Name

Mine is simple too, Sarah86 - My name is Sarah and I was born in 1986.

Mine is my kennel name. Oakmoorehill- Oakhill is were we live and our sername is Moore.

My name is Helen and it had already been taken.

My son is Bpmoore as that is his name Ben Patrick Moore

Haycroft...is OH mums maiden name..and my surname begins with H as well

I am so original it's my maiden name! Didn't realise you can ask to change your user name? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine's an old nickname that stuck but is generally shortened by friends to TMC (or lately Metch). It came out of a student night in the pub years ago arguing about the iron chicken in the Clangers ... wish you hadn't asked now don't you.

Annie

Mine's an old nickname that stuck but is generally shortened by friends to TMC (or lately Metch). It came out of a student night in the pub years ago arguing about the iron chicken in the Clangers ... wish you hadn't asked now don't you.
Annie
:lol: think this is the 5th thread in the week now that the Clangers have appeared in

Go Clangers Go - Take over the world........well k9... :- :lol:

changed mine to BornToHunt cuz it kinda suits me better than my old one

kev

Mine is my initials followed by the age I was when I joined k9.

Scary that I will be rls26 in a couple of months though! :sweating:

WellI would have liked Janis, which is my name....but it was taken on K9...

I also love animals so combined Jan and animal together... :thumbsup: the first thing at the time

that came into my head... also I was thinking of opening a Pet shop at the time and was going to

call it Janimals...

WellI would have liked Janis, which is my name....but it was taken on K9...I also love animals so combined Jan and animal together... :thumbsup: the first thing at the time

that came into my head... also I was thinking of opening a Pet shop at the time and was going to

call it Janimals...
That would be a fantastic name for a pet shop Janis, you must give it a go it would do really well :D

My user name was one of my nick names at school as it's related to my surname. This was the first forum I joined so was bit paranoid about using my real name :))

My username is dedicated to two very special girls ................

Jinny

P1030730.jpg

Fizz RIP (d. 5/6/07) Very sadly missed xx

RIPFizzDec2002-5June2007Myfriendfor.jpg

Hence, Jinnyfizz :thumbsup:

Heres this same subject a while ago, dont know if all the posters still come on K9, i can see a few do
http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....c=23926&hl=
Thanks for that "boothos" I thought this topic would have been done before I see this is phase 3

Sorry folks I am not very good at finding topics without knowing the heading

Some very interesting replies there and I though that Esty was quite clever

Thank you all

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back