The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Dog Puppy Available

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
daledogs said:
doris said:
daledogs said:
doris said:
:oops: sorry, I meant what is he called (which one is he :- " )  :thumbsup:
the pup with no name :( :lol: :lol:

oh bless him :( I wish I could call him mine! :lol: definately no room at the inn though (w00t)

:luck: little no-name, you'll be snapped up by a loving home in no time, I'm sure :huggles:

Looks like he called Ben and it suits him,my boy it called Albert :lol: :lol:

My father in law is called Albert :p

Cornish said:
daledogs said:
doris said:
daledogs said:
doris said:
:oops: sorry, I meant what is he called (which one is he :- " )  :thumbsup:
the pup with no name :( :lol: :lol:

oh bless him :( I wish I could call him mine! :lol: definately no room at the inn though (w00t)

:luck: little no-name, you'll be snapped up by a loving home in no time, I'm sure :huggles:

Looks like he called Ben and it suits him,my boy it called Albert :lol: :lol:

My father in law is called Albert :p

well i,m blowed :lol: :lol: ,well i got a Peter,Jack, so i though why not a Albert, and who ever has the this lovely boy a Ben :lol: :lol: good name Rachel ;) ;)

daledogs said:
I have one brindle dog puppy left,for a loving suitable home,he is very lovable and out going :wub:   :wub:

Oh! Oh! Oh!!!! Hes sooooooo Gorgeous reminds me of my Finbarr when he was 9 weeks you can see he needs a very special home not one with 17 dogs that would be to over powering for such a tiny chap

please god the right home will come :))

He's just sooo cute Dawn :wub: a wonderful forever home will come along - and won't they be lucky! You and Angel have reared the most fabulous pups - and I am LUCKY enough to be collecting my Prince TITO on Friday :huggles: - and BEN is a GORGEOUS name, my darling son is called Ben and he's got the best sense of humour in the world :D

See you soon! :cheers:

jostler said:
He's just sooo cute Dawn :wub: a wonderful forever home will come along - and won't they be lucky!  You and Angel have reared the most fabulous pups - and I am LUCKY enough to be collecting my Prince TITO on Friday :huggles:   - and BEN is a GORGEOUS name, my darling son is called Ben and he's got the best sense of humour in the world :D See you soon! :cheers:

:wub: :wub: He is a cutie isn't he :wub: :wub:

:D Negotiations have started :D

Good luck Cornish - I hope he is easily persuaded :- " quintessence (Jenny ) has some really good tips for pesuading OH's to have pups. :)

Good luck Dawn I hope he is homed soon -Im sure he will be ;) ....Im sure Nikky could fit another one in... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Good luck Cornish - I hope he is easily persuaded :- "  quintessence (Jenny ) has some really good tips for pesuading OH's to have pups. :)
Good luck Dawn I hope he is homed soon -Im sure he will be ;)   ....Im sure Nikky could fit another one in... :lol:

i heard Jenny has got a way with men ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

Janimal said:
Good luck Cornish - I hope he is easily persuaded :- "  quintessence (Jenny ) has some really good tips for pesuading OH's to have pups. :)
Good luck Dawn I hope he is homed soon -Im sure he will be ;)   ....Im sure Nikky could fit another one in... :lol:

Thanks Janis,Cornish sounds the ideal home :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
Janimal said:
Good luck Cornish - I hope he is easily persuaded :- "   quintessence (Jenny ) has some really good tips for pesuading OH's to have pups. :)
Good luck Dawn I hope he is homed soon -Im sure he will be ;)    ....Im sure Nikky could fit another one in... :lol:

Thanks Janis,Cornish sounds the ideal home :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dawn I have PM'd you :thumbsup:

Cornish make him look at the pictures ...first :) when Oscar was going to be a dad - hubby said No puppies mind......when he was born he was the first to say....when he was the only pup...

Dont worry well have him - we will manage with three (w00t) I was gobsmacked and jumped at the chance.. :- "

Janimal said:
Cornish make him look at the pictures ...first :)   when Oscar was going to be a dad - hubby said No puppies mind......when he was born he was the first to say....when he was the only pup...
Dont worry well have him - we will manage with three (w00t) I was gobsmacked and jumped at the chance.. :- "

I have just asked Dawn if I can borrow the photos of Ben from this thread to show Ian LOL

He asked to see him too so I am hoping that is a good sign.... wish me luck :)

That is a brilliant sign Cornish.....hes starting to melt ....I can tell :)

Very Best of luck... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: fingers crossed and everything.

Janimal said:
That is a brilliant sign Cornish.....hes starting to melt ....I can tell  :)
Very Best of luck... :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   fingers crossed and everything.

Aw thanks..... I am sooooooo excited :)

have had to promise him the earth mind LOL :b

Cornish said:
Janimal said:
That is a brilliant sign Cornish.....hes starting to melt ....I can tell  :)
Very Best of luck... :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   fingers crossed and everything.

Aw thanks..... I am sooooooo excited :)

have had to promise him the earth mind LOL :b

Yes I did too.... :- "

but it soon wears off - dont worry :lol: :*

Any tips on how to persuade the hubby can you please throw my way?! :lol: Fingers crossed for you!! :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back