The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

~whiskers~

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Crumbs. I never bothered to read this topic because the description "whiskers - to trim or not" just didn't really get me going. But then I thought 6 pages!!

So I've just read 'em. I was sooooo wrong. It's not just serious - it's life and death !!!!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
>BJ for a woman accused of not caring you do a bloody lot of hard work for missing/lost dogs, keep up the good work

Thank you Mark. :huggles: I've only got 2 rescued lurchers here now. I did used to do a fair bit of running dog rescue which is how I met Lyd.

Unfortunately the whippets have kind of taken over my life so I don't have the time or space to do more fostering. + the one lurcher bitch that I have means that I can't risk having more bitches here.

My opinion on neutering is that un-neutered dogs don't need to breed. You simply remove the opportunity rather than resort to surgery. None of my entire dogs has ever produced a litter that I didn't intend them to.

>So I've just read 'em. I was sooooo wrong. It's not just serious - it's life and death !!!!!!!!!

And I thought that you were the oracle. :lol: I hope that you aren't going to tell me that you don't trim your whippets.

Anyway what do you think of the idea of full body shaving and oiling?

Anyway what do you think of the idea of full body shaving and oiling

I think it would be a great idea ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,provided I can do it to Richard Gere or Kevin Costner! :oops: or Simon King ( he`s on the Big Cat Diary programmes , been folowing him for years when he was on local wildlife progs :wub: :wub:

and before you say it Mark, NO they are not GAY !!!

Every bloke I fancy my O H says is gay , (which dosn`t say alot for him does it !!!! ;) :*

LOL,Jax, and Bj,get a Python. :D

No whiskers to trim,and they are very cuddly.I'm sure some oils wouldn't be harmfull to them,and you could let it slide about,to it's hearts content. :blink:

I'll put you both down on my Python Hatchling List,for next year (w00t) .

Lyd

and before you say it Mark, NO they are not GAY
Hi Jax after yesterday I have the upmost respect for TV personalities as yesterday they started filming at 6.45am and still had a load to do when we left at 7pm, they reconed they would finish around 8.30pm far from being a glamorous job. -_-

Good on them all for doing what they do to entertain us :huggles: (well enough of that i'm back to being nasty)

Cartman said:
Lyd. :clown:   Yep thats me in the pic.The male on the right. I have been told I am over weight. Pic shows that. But I am just big boned, & too short for my height. Blonde, yep 100% bottle. The week befor it was a nice red.  I tell people I have been dying it grey & am letting the "natural" colour to grow through. Now those tickets.........sent......"they are in the mail".

:teehee:
:D Thought you must be the big bruiser (w00t) ,and the four legged one won the B.I.S. o:) .

Not bad for a dumb blonde eh!!!!!

I know about the big bones........ :oops: .My bones weigh at least 95 % of my total body weight :teehee: .

I shall keep an eye out for my postie 8) ,re: the tickets.No probs there as he's young,lovely,and I'll enjoy an excuse to waylay him every day :wub: .

He comes from your neck of the woods so to speak.So once I've got on his nerves enough :- " ,he'll resign and head back home.So I might be able to hide in his suitcase........if the ticket you're sending doesn't arrive :unsure: .

Lyd

How did I miss this jem ? :b

Looks to me like some young lady needs to go an eat some toilet paper! ;)

Glad she's not venting her skinny spleen at me! :clown:

Bizzybabe, I have a daughter the same age as you and if I thought she had spoken/wrote the things you have to Jax it would be the only time she would of done it after i'd spoken to her.

if your feeling down due to having this problem then stay away from K9 till you feel better and can treat other members with the respect they deserve.

I spent a day yesterday with around 60 models not 1 looked like they had a eating disorder but just looked like young, fit (as in healthy) people and they had great manners and respect for everyone around them.

Scott Frodsham said:
Looks to me like some young lady needs to go an eat some toilet paper!  ;)

Glad she's not venting her skinny spleen at me!  :clown:
I thought she already had Scott?? But, if not, I am sure your turn will come!! LOL

Mark you've milked it for all it's worth now :D

dessie said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Looks to me like some young lady needs to go an eat some toilet paper!  ;)

Glad she's not venting her skinny spleen at me!  :clown:
I thought she already had Scott?? But, if not, I am sure your turn will come!! LOL
Dessie I meant not again/today! :D

buzzy babey :x needs a good thrashing! i cant beleive i never tuned into this earlier!

Hi All

Well, well well all this happens and I'm not there, :b

just for the record Jax does'nt have any whiskas, just loads of wrinkles !(calm down Jax, u know I don't mean it about the whiskas)

Take a step back Bizzybabe

Heather

Whisker and wrinkle free (and I don't pluck my eyebrows ! !(not yet-----when I'm older I might) :blink:

Jax, actually no I didnt know the I - U thingee was a typo.... I didnt think to look you know, didnt you know that because I am young I dont know anything and my opinion cant be respected by adults. And just because am young people are always trying to correct me.

I am aloud to have my own opinions. And I know I am very opinionated - I have opinions on everything - there was no need for you to get so uptight jaz (oops a typo, the z is next to the x DUH!) when I just said I thought whippets with no whiskas looked better, and just cause all your guys whippies have whiskas you got so defensive.

And anyways everyones idea of beauty is different. I prefer the cleaner look - perhaps you dont... I didnt have any problem with anyone who keeps whiskas on their dogs, aslong as you dont have a problem with mine.

hmmm... toilet paper (well atleast its calories free)! There actually was a anorexic girl in America who lived off tissue and toilet paper.

I dont mean to take my problems out on anyone, but when people **** me off I will let them know.

Mark alot of models/celebs now a days arent ana or not even skinny - which is great cause then I dont feel fat... Everyone tells me I am a "waif"... But I dont mind cause thats what people used to call Kate Moss - and I love her she is so beautiful (and thin).

But cat walk models from like Victorias secret and big names often are very skinny.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back