The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whippups.JPGand some more learninng to sit and stay :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seraphina said:
aslan said:
Really should get some new pics of the youngsters they are 13 mths old now.
These are sons of Gilnockie Ace of Spades (Imp UK) pictured earlier in this topic.

This is JD @ 11mths.  He has put on some weight in the last month or so.

How did I missed these photos?!!!! Where are these 2 boys Lana, They are both lovely, but especially JD. Very elegant and sleek, just what i like to see at this age. :thumbsup:

They both live here with me Lida. And if the rain ever stops and hubby is home at the same time to help I might be able to get some new photos of them. They are 16 mths old next weekend. JD has bodied up nicely in the last couple of months. He was a skinny youngster, like his dad. My favourite things about him are his beautiful fluid side gait and his really gorgeous head, oh, and his colour (should just go without saying really :p ). I'm not going to show them much this year though, going to concentrate on Dino, and then next year maybe make a concerted effort with the young 'uns. It's very hard when you're a lone showie, and have more dogs than you can do justice. And it rarely works, palming them off to someone else in the challenge 'cause they all just love their mummy too much! and don't show as well for other people :b

LOVE that baby photo Swistir - how cute are they? :huggles:

here is a pic of blu when we first got him with his new toy :))

enjoy XD

IMG_0647.JPG

just bumping this up for new member Zinzari :thumbsup:

Here is our Samantha & Chloe... They're both just over a year.. Sam is the blue one....

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

tired.jpg

SamFlying.jpg

aww gorg, :wub: i'll get some more Gyp pics tomoz, promise :thumbsup:

How about a white and black parti to add to the mix!

Luna :wub:

IMGP5227.jpg

edited to say: To Aslan - I think she's a half sister to your dog Gilnockie Ace of Spades... she's by Peperone Pace Setter at Gilnockie.

a couple of update pics of Gyp now she has had the cast taken off her leg :wub:

Picture036.jpg

resting her legs somwhere comfy :lol:

Picture038.jpg

:cheers: i'd forgotten this thread :D

gives me another opportunity to put up a progress pic of Gyp :thumbsup:

gypsy003-1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back