The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jinnyfizz said:
beaker said:
meddling said:
beaker said:
(w00t)   :huggles:   I GOTTA NOTHER ONE, I GOTTA NOTHER ONE  :huggles:   :lol:
ner ner ner nah ner nah  :p

.What a beautiful puppy - how old is he and what breeding is he - he's very handsome  :huggles:

Whoops...she?!? :lol: and beautiful...not handsome? :oops:   :- " 

this is 'Gyp'

she is 4 1/2 months in the photo,nearly 5 now

she is my Amos's litter sister, by my black boy Oto (Niisyf Here's Oto) and out of my friends fawn parti bitch (Silkridge Sweet indulgence at Hantreved)

she was my favourite out of the litter and fate has meant that i have had a second chance to grab her :wub:

Ooooo, she's LOVELY :wub: :wub:

So different looking to Amos ....... what's her character like?

Don't blame you for grabbing Gyp, I'd have had her too :- " :D

:huggles:

she's a cheeky minxy monkey :D :wub: with more brains than her brother and twice the trouble :lol:

i've gone halvsie's on her... so i only own 50% of a blue/black pedigree whippet but i reckon it still counts :D

beaker said:
jinnyfizz said:
beaker said:
meddling said:
beaker said:

.What a beautiful puppy - how old is he and what breeding is he - he's very handsome  :huggles:

Whoops...she?!? :lol: and beautiful...not handsome?

this is 'Gyp'

she is my Amos's litter sister, by my black boy Oto (Niisyf Here's Oto) and out of my friends fawn parti bitch (Silkridge Sweet indulgence at Hantreved)

she was my favourite out of the litter and fate has meant that i have had a second chance to grab her :wub:

Ooooo, she's LOVELY :wub:

she's a cheeky minxy monkey :D :wub: with more brains than her brother and twice the trouble :lol:

i've gone halvsie's on her... so i only own 50% of a blue/black pedigree whippet but i reckon it still counts :D

I'll bet Amos is over the moon again, having another juvenile delinquent to cause mischief with :lol:

jinnyfizz said:
beaker said:
jinnyfizz said:
beaker said:
meddling said:
beaker said:

this is 'Gyp'

I'll bet Amos is over the moon again, having another juvenile delinquent to cause mischief with :lol:

unfortuntely he can't bounce around and cause mischief with her for a while yet, as she has been causing mischief to herself and is on cage rest with her leg all strapped up... did i say she had more brains than Amos... i retract that statement :lol:

How many whippy's Becka? I can't keep up :lol: :cheers: :huggles: :thumbsup:

beaker said:
jinnyfizz said:
beaker said:
jinnyfizz said:
beaker said:
meddling said:
beaker said:

this is 'Gyp'

unfortuntely he can't bounce around and cause mischief with her for a while yet, as she has been causing mischief to herself and is on cage rest with her leg all strapped up... did i say she had more brains than Amos... i retract that statement :lol:

You little madam! How quick was that since you got O'Amos (incidentally, we need more pictures of him (w00t) ) She's lovely, is she going to be living with you?

TCx

TC said:
You little madam! How quick was that since you got O'Amos (incidentally, we need more pictures of him  (w00t)   ) She's lovely, is she going to be living with you?
TCx

well i had to address the black/brindle ratio

as a blackaholic, having only 2 blacks to the 4 brindles just seemed wrong to me :lol:

beaker said:
TC said:
You little madam! How quick was that since you got O'Amos (incidentally, we need more pictures of him  (w00t)   ) She's lovely, is she going to be living with you?

TCx

well i had to address the black/brindle ratio

as a blackaholic, having only 2 blacks to the 4 brindles just seemed wrong to me :lol:

(w00t) I don't blame you, just think it's fab :wub: :wub: :wub:

Best of luck with her, hope her leg is better soon :luck:

TCx

wigglesworth said:
Here's my baby Twiggy  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
She's from Bev Cutler in Wiltshire of Willowood Whippets. Her parents are

Sire Willowood Change of Heart

Dam Willowood Isabelladora

Any relatives out there? 
Not sure if our dogs are relatives, but my Austin is a willowood whippet.

His dad is Temevalley, and his mum is Rushden miss understood.

How long have you had her?

Not sure if our dogs are relatives, but my Austin is a willowood whippet.

His dad is Temevalley, and his mum is Rushden miss understood.

How long have you had her?

If I've got it right, Twiggy's sire is a full brother to Austin's sire so if their dads are brothers does that make them cousins? Forgive my undoggy lingo, I'm new to this :lol: :b

Twigs was born on 6 February 2007 but I've only had her since late October (and loving every day :wub: :wub: )

I've also got 2 whippets from Bev Cutler. The first of my babies was sired by Teme Valley and his Dam is Willowood Grace & Favour. Sammy is 2 and the most placid dog you could ask for. My other little one is Barney Trubble - he's also sired by Teme Valley, but his Dam is Willowood Yasmina Jade. He is a year old - Trubble by name - Trubble by nature!!!!!!! LOL

2dogs said:
I've also got 2 whippets from Bev Cutler.  The first of my babies was sired by Teme Valley and his Dam is Willowood Grace & Favour.  Sammy is 2 and the most placid dog you could ask for.  My other little one is Barney Trubble - he's also sired by Teme Valley, but his Dam is Willowood Yasmina Jade.  He is a year old - Trubble by name - Trubble by nature!!!!!!! LOL
We need piccies pleeeeeeeease!!!!! :- " :lol: :- "

I've just learned (I hope) how to put my pics on! Here goes!

If these works I think I've posted a picture of Sammy!

Resized_IMG_0325.jpg

It worked!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeee!!!

This is Barney Trubble:

He looks like an angel - but don't be deceived!!!!!

Resized_IMG_0363_2_.jpg

2dogs said:
I've just learned (I hope) how to put my pics on!  Here goes! 
If these works I think I've posted a picture of Sammy!

2dogs said:
It worked!!!!!!!!!!  Yippeeeeeee!!!
This is Barney Trubble:

Well Done!!! :cheers: They are absolutely stunning :huggles: - Black and whites are just the best :wub:

:wub: oh heavens a gorgeous half face... don't show lesley :D

Fab dogs! love yhe pics of Barney and Sammy :wub:

2dogs said:
It worked!!!!!!!!!!  Yippeeeeeee!!!
This is Barney Trubble:

Hey! He's my Ziggys brother! And what a handsome boy. I totally understand the 'trouble by name, trouble by nature'!

I know I dont own her....but this is Archies mam...Roxy (Flyby Daisy) Im sure her owners would love to see her on here. :thumbsup:

not the most ladylike of pictures, she is telling my Oscar off.. :lol:

RoxyandGemvisit003cropRoxy.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back