The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Louise_Simon said:
Thats my little blue girl in the background of the third pic running with the V man  :*   I havent got any good pics of her that haven't been taken by someone else so can't really post them  :D but she is lovely  :wub:

For Lou .....Heres Daisy (not great photos though) .....but shes lovely :wub:

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture039-1.jpg

Picture041.jpg

As of this time yesterday, I became the proud owner of 2, although according to my missus, I will not be remaining the proud owner of them :angry:

dogpup3.jpg
dogpup1.jpg

there are some Absolutely gorgeous dogs on this thread !! :wub:

its like a little taste of heaven :wub: :D

:ph34r: if my top secret plans go ahead there may just be a little bunch of black n blue Niisyf's in about 5 years time :ph34r:

can't wait coz at present brindles outnumber blacks 4:2 :( how did that ever happen ?

Oh Snip - I'm in love :wub: :wub: :wub: Others are lovely too - but Snip :wub:

Pot Black is so elegant and Black flash is gorgeous :wub:

Spotting a trend here in my thoughts - Black and White Whippets rule!

Badger and Austin are lovely and my Bluebell is simply the best :wub: :lol: :wub:

So many gorgeous Whippets! :cheers: But Pot Black :wub: absolutely stunning :)

This really is the best thread ever :)) Thank you so much Pennymeadow for kicking it off in the first place - the Whips on here are just stunning - and all in one place - fantastic :lol:

com_Blue_27_10_07_012.jpg

My special lad, Hillsdown Xavier, aka Casper....... his patches are blue fawn :wub: .

casbunnies.jpg

caschair.jpg

This was the day after he arrived, he was all sad and scared but it shows off his colour..... :wub:

Cas2.jpg

Just one more, a year on and much happier........... (w00t)

Img6B34039C1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back