The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

I have one of each a black and a blue,

IMG_0045.jpg

Tilly the blue

Last edited by a moderator:
This is both tilly and jess together (daughter & mother)

IMG_0009.jpg

i used to dislike the fact that my blue lad alf went grey early but i actually think he looked quite distinguished now :wub:

th_Picturebec111.jpg

Gosh - [SIZE=14pt]BE VERY PROUD EVERYONE[/SIZE]........ what stunning dogs on this thread. :wub: :wub:

beaker said:
i used to dislike the fact that my blue lad alf went grey early but i actually think he looked quite distinguished now  :wub:
so do i....he is gorgeous :wub:

my "gypsy" is black like her mum (jess..see mally post above) and im sure she will go grey too ....and if she looks anything like jess she will still be gorgeous :wub: :thumbsup:

~whitecross whippets~ said:
Janimal said:
Wow - some lovely dogs on this thread. :wub:   :wub:   Its not fair I want a blue or black&white dog now  :- "
i want a brindle/fawn or blue ...lol.... :lol: :lol:

isnt it funny reading old threads!!!!...it was only a day later after i said that ...that monty arrived!!!!lol... :oops: :p :thumbsup:

Don't know why the pic of Frankie came out blurry! And finally, Coco

Coco_11.jpg

Janimal said:
Wow - some lovely dogs on this thread. :wub:   :wub:   Its not fair I want a blue or black&white dog now  :- "

isnt it funny reading old threads!!!!...it was only a day later after i said that ...that monty arrived!!!!lol... :oops: :p :thumbsup:

Well my black or blue hasnt arrived yet Kaz....... :unsure: :lol:

Janimal said:
Janimal said:

Well my black or blue hasnt arrived yet Kaz....... :unsure: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Here's my Ivan running with one of Millie's girls

Ivan_26_4_05_small.jpeg.jpg

And one of my beautiful Paws who died last year. :wub:

paws_small.jpg

:wub: o:) Paws was really beautiful, was she a girl ? she looks like a little angelic mouse, how old was she ?

Julie D said:
:wub:   o:) Paws was really beautiful, was she a girl ? she looks like a little angelic mouse, how old was she ?
Yes, she was a girl. She was 14 when she died. THis pic was taken when she was about 12.

There seem to be lots of new blue Whippets on k9, I thought I bump this thread up.

And here is my Claudia :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back