The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

Sidewinders said:
Dusilla,what is the breeding of Ch Sopisco Synderella? :blink:

She was by Fin Racing Ch. Pähkinä (Fin Ch. Fin DerbyW -71 Lucidor x Owelyns Finch) out of (Fin Ch. FinM-69-70 DerbyW-69 TJ-70 Kaurialan Jasper x Fin Ch. Seristina). In her pedigree (4th generation) she had e.g. Int Ch. Rupert of Chasebred, Int Ch. Laguna Leader, Ch. Samarkands Greenbrae Tarragon, Ch. Bellavista Markee of Allways, and Ch. Shalfleet Starbuck. She was slightly linebred (4-6-6) to Int Ch. Laguna Leader.

Her page: http://www.elisanet.fi/dusilla.whippets/Sindy.html

Her pedigree can be seen also here: http://jalostus.kennelliitto.fi/frmSukutau...80&Sukupolvet=6

The Cash Man

Gilnockie Ace of Spades (Imp UK)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusilla, thank you very much for the links! She just looks like my Pollie (I mean colour). Pollie also has Ch. Samarkands Greenbrae Tarragon but far away, in 7-8th generations.

aslan, Cash is a well-known person here. :thumbsup: :wub:

Where is Tamara and Colin? To show us more pics of blacks and blues :wub: :- "

I seem to have lost the black ink from my line which is a shame as i love the characters of my blacks, they are both nuetered so they are never to replaced :( :( SOB.

MUST SAY THERE ARE SOME STUNNING BLACKS AROUND esp in europe after looking at some of the above.

well back to the fawns for now! :blink:

A great idea for a thread, just to feed my need for a blackie!!!

I [SIZE=14pt]WILL[/SIZE]own one soon!!

Great to see my favourites Otto/Jnr & Snr and Beetle :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sidewinders said:
Dusilla, thank you very much for the links! She just looks like my Pollie (I mean colour). Pollie also has Ch. Samarkands Greenbrae Tarragon but far away, in 7-8th generations.
Yes, it's a wonderful colour, too, isn't it, white with some black :) .

:oops: I just noticed I didn't write Sindy's dam's name. Sindy was out of Sökövintin Justiina (black) (Fin Ch. FinM-69-70 DerbyW-69 TJ-70 Kaurialan Jasper x Fin Ch. Seristina).

Sidewinders said:
aslan, Cash is a well-known person here. :thumbsup:   :wub:

Where is Tamara and Colin? To show us more pics of blacks and blues :wub:   :- "

Tamara (if You think about Tamara Howarth; Taraly) has a fantastic litter now :wub: :wub: :wub: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Taraly Puppies 2006

And yes, there are very-very nice blacks and blues at Macawe!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hope we will get some nice pics here, I'm a real admirer the work of these kennels. :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Very stunning coloured dogs they have! :wub:

Luna, nearly 6 months.

Lunas sire, Supa Blue.

A lurcher of mine from many years ago, Willow :(

A picture I just bought of Ebay.

Lovely dogs & puppies everyone!! :cheers:

Heres mine "Floyd's Girl" ( Esther ) :wub:

P1010033.jpg

Here is Max, who looks very old but isnt!! :blink: :wub:

P1010034.jpg

Here is Fletch (my other half was deperate for a B&W parti, but I was more than pleased to have him all black apart from a few white bits!) with his dad Ross (and red brindles are pretty special too :wub: )

Fletch_again.jpg

best i can do with jack :thumbsup:

still not brill but a bit better

3771711.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back