The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

its wonderful to see all these beautiful coloured dogs on here :D , heres 2 more of our blue boy, cracker.

DSC00645small.JPG

DSC00649_small2.JPG

petrezselyem,

Tamara (if You think about Tamara Howarth; Taraly) has a fantastic litter now :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yes, I'm talking about Tamara Howarth (Taraly whippets :wub: )! You mustn't post here that link :angry: ! Now I want at least 2 puppies from my favourite Spicy and Mojo! :wub: :wub: :- "

And yes, there are very-very nice blacks and blues at Macawe!!! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Yes, and not only blacks and blues. :thumbsup:

I'm a real admirer the work of these kennels. :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:
Me too! :thumbsup:

Dusilla,

thank you, I've found the name of Synderella's dam. You're right about white dogs with black markings, they are :wub:

Sidewinders said:
petrezselyem,

Tamara (if You think about Tamara Howarth; Taraly) has a fantastic litter now :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yes, I'm talking about Tamara Howarth (Taraly whippets :wub: )! You mustn't post here that link :angry: ! Now I want at least 2 puppies from my favourite Spicy and Mojo! :wub: :wub: :- "

Oh, yes, a very-very nice litter!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

And yes, there are very-very nice blacks and blues at Macawe!!! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Yes, and not only blacks and blues. :thumbsup:

Absolutely right! :thumbsup: :wub:

Wow! This is a beautiful post! I do love the blues and blacks, and the blues on this thread were to die for! :wub:

I loved looking through this thread also. Blues are my favourite colour. The blacks are gorgeous too. What wonderful pics you all posted.

Kirsty

Hi,

Floyds back!!

He's doing fine and nearly a year old - his birthday is on the 23rd March!

When I look at pics on here he still seems quite slim, not very muscley, what can I do to help him fill out, or will it happen when he matures.

Lise

k9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lise said:
Hi, Floyds back!!

When I look at pics on here he still seems quite slim, not very muscley, what can I do to help him fill out, or will it happen when he matures.

Lise

Floyd is :wub: :wub:

My Sid is a really skinny boy, he eats for England, and never seems to put on weight but he is healthy and full of life and as long as he is happy then I am too. :))

Lise said:
Hi, Floyds back!!

Lise

Hi Lise we have quite a few racing members from Yorkshire running at the Lancashire Pedigree Whippet Racing Club With blue & black whippets :thumbsup:

avon said:
Lise said:
Hi, Floyds back!!

Lise

Floyd is :wub: :wub:

My Sid is a really skinny boy, he eats for England, and never seems to put on weight but he is healthy and full of life and as long as he is happy then I am too. :))

Well, they are both just leggy teenagers. My Callista was like that last year. She will be 2 next week and i am thinking of putting her on a diet! She suddenly put weight on over the past 2 months or so. So do not worry, i am sure your boys will fill up over the next 18 months as well. :thumbsup:

laurajasondh said:
Here's our baby Sophie (Lyth's Little Sister)  :wub:   :wub:
IMG_3949_web.sized.jpg

looks like she is stalking something interesting :lol:

bonny girl BTW :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back