The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Owns Blue/black Pedigree Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello, this is my Percy gyp, I hope to lure course her and hunt as well. These pics are of her at about 8 months old, and the last is her with my wife's retriever peeking in the window. :p

100_0337.jpg

100_0334.jpg

100_0351.jpg

here it is... :oops:

100_1132.jpg

and her alone, she's got good leg to her.

100_1137.jpg

Really should get some new pics of the youngsters they are 13 mths old now.

These are sons of Gilnockie Ace of Spades (Imp UK) pictured earlier in this topic.

This is JD @ 11mths. He has put on some weight in the last month or so.

aslan said:
These are sons of Gilnockie Ace of Spades (Imp UK) pictured earlier in this topic.

This is JD @ 11mths.  He has put on some weight in the last month or so.

Oh my word - flipping gorgeous! :wub:

Thank you for your kind comments - I think my boys are quite lovely too. ;)

Lana, they look gorg :wub: :wub: :wub:

TCx

This is our dog " Greatcoates Pistol Pete " he is by "Inglemarch Infantryman Ken"

sara1 said:
This is our dog " Greatcoates Pistol Pete "  he is by "Inglemarch Infantryman Ken"
I've just had a look at your profile photo... he's lovely what amazing markings. More pics please. :thumbsup: when you add attachements you need to 'add the attachment' first and then also 'add it into post'

sara1 said:
This is our dog " Greatcoates Pistol Pete "  he is by "Inglemarch Infantryman Ken"
i saw him at northern counties on sunday, :)) he is unusually marked :thumbsup:

aslan said:

This is JD @ 11mths.  He has put on some weight in the last month or so.

How did I missed these photos?!!!! Where are these 2 boys Lana, They are both lovely, but especially JD. Very elegant and sleek, just what i like to see at this age. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back