The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet ,

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
doris said:
are they all going to people on here? and will we be getting regular updates on their progress? I bet we do!
None going to K9ers , Im afraid , but Im sure i will be getting regular updates on them any how , I can alwsy put photos of them on here cant I :thumbsup:

BTW Otto is now HARVEE . (w00t) OH didnt like the name Otto and wanted to call him Willee (w00t) (w00t) > No way one of my dogs was being called WILLEE ( sorry if you have one called Willy :oops: ) Just because his show name is MULCAIR MAYKYN LURVE :b , The only name we could both agree on was Harvee

A couple shots of India ,Shes with her granny on one :wub: Mollee did nt like her laying on her until I put the towel on her , then she didnt mind :wacko:

I canrt believe they are 10 weeks old tomorrow (w00t)

One or two of `Lester ` ( boy 4) , Hes off to his new home on Monday . along with Frankie :(

Lovely pics Jax. Cant believe how much they've grown :wub: I really liked the name 'Otto'!, Love his show name! great the way youve spelt it too :thumbsup:

Dont blame you not wanting to call him WILLEE! Poor love! (w00t)

Jax You have a dog called Woody, whats wrong with Willee, seems to say something to me :- "

Anyway Willee win. :lol:

Awww - my Otto is very disappointed now Jax! He thought he was going to have a namesake at Jax's place.

Those pics of Lester ... was that just before he pulled those flowers down and ate them all or chased the cat around them and knocked them over? I can't believe you've got 10 week old pups hanging out in your living room and the place still looks beautiful - no disasters! If that were my house it would be a totally different story. Cash had my mobile phone this afternoon but thankfully it's not destroyed ... perhaps he was trying to call Anita and Hayley to say hello from Oz!

Lana , they are under FULL supervision at all times :- " I have 3 in at a time . Next week I will only have 3 left :( Cant have them in all the time just yet as Montee , Woody and Libbee arnt into pups leaping all over them , :b Will have to introduce them one at a time when they are a wee bit calmer . It will help when I just have `mine ` and then they will be part of the `gang ` (w00t) Where me and OH will sit at night ive no idea :eek: :oops: :lol:

sorry about OTTO name . I liked it , but he insisted on calling him Willee everythine I said `OTTO` (w00t) So `it` had to go :unsure:

Two more of my babies went to their new home yesterday , :( so i took the liberty of having all four in the house (w00t) Heres one or two shots of them

Harvee on the left , Lester and then India on the chair :oops: frankie is in the background

Frankie , inspecting the Video :thumbsup: or DVD whatever it is 8)

and then Granma `Mollee` did a spot of babysitting :wub:

i think harvee is scrumptious! :wub: :wub: :wub:

JAX said:
and then Granma `Mollee` did a spot of babysitting  :wub:
Jax,

All of your pups are gorgeous, but I'm afraid Mollee takes the limelight for me in this shot. She looks so demure and ladylike, and very very beautiful. How old is she?

Thanks

Mollee is 8 1/2 years old , Mayzees` daughter and mum of Montee and Mikkee ;)

JAX said:
Mollee is 8 1/2 years old , Mayzees` daughter and mum of Montee and Mikkee  ;)
How lovely she is, I just keep going back to this picture. It must have been wonderful sharing your life with her for all of that time :wub:

jax,

Not heard anything of how your two pups are getting along for a while....Some updates and pics would be good! :) :thumbsup:

Heres one of Murphy taken just before he went to his new home :wub: Will take some of India and Harvee when they stand still (w00t) ;)

Heres the two little angels . when htey eventually had calmed down :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back