The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet ,

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) TEN !

you either live on a double decker bus or in a cinema, with all the seats you must need :D must be great fun at yours (w00t)

How had I missed these pics? The puppies are absolutely gorgeous. How can you bear to let any of them go? Doesn't it always feel a bit as if you're selling your grandchildren? :unsure:

I love the colour of otto :wub: and Indy is gorgeouse :wub: And up to 10!!!! My daughter is mouning that I got 6 now :eek: :teehee: :p (w00t) (w00t)

SallyC said:
How had I missed these pics?  The puppies are absolutely gorgeous. How can you bear to let any of them go? Doesn't it always feel a bit as if you're selling your grandchildren? :unsure:

Cant have Grandchildren , havnt had kids ;)

Julie D said:
(w00t)   TEN !you either live on a double decker bus or in a cinema, with all the seats you must need  :D   must be great fun at yours  (w00t)

When they all get on one (w00t) its not too bad ;)

Love that photo Jacqui :wub: o:)

Dont mean to be a tell tale :b - but Dawns been telling tales about you and Bertie on General Dogs Discussions - my Reservoir thread. - please have a look, and shhh dont tell her I told you. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: love that pic of them all on the couch, I can see how they multiply, we 3 are fighting over who has a cuddle with Ella next :D

`These arnt much fun ! they dont move `

`This is my Great grandma you know ` :wub:

:wub: :wub: Otto is a little stunner - need more pictures of India too.

Otto looks just right Jax :thumbsup: lovely shape for his age.

I love it when people have more dogs than me cos I can say, 'Jax got 10 (w00t) ' so we could have one more :- "

Love Otto :wub: Can we have some new pics of India purlease??? :thumbsup:

Otos lovely :wub: too and I must say I love your figurines around your fireplace - gorgeous. Prefer the real thing of course though. :thumbsup:

JAX said:
Last night when I put them away I was panicing cos I thought Id lost one (w00t) , then realised i only had 5 left :( :oops:

The other 3 boys arnt going for a couple of weeks yet :huggles:

ah, this made me feel sad :(

have they all got homes now?

not that I'm after one! :- "

Otto is a real stunner,& hasn't he got beautiful dark eyes :wub: :wub:

doris said:
JAX said:
Last night when I put them away I was panicing cos I thought Id lost one (w00t) , then realised i only had 5 left :( :oops:

The other 3 boys arnt going for a couple of weeks yet :huggles:

ah, this made me feel sad :(

have they all got homes now?

not that I'm after one! :- "

Doris , they all had homes before they were born ;) 2 boys are going on Monday 1st and the other chap is here for another 2 weeks cos his new mummy is off on her holidays . :cheers:

Jax - I'm wondering how many pups that couch has seen and how come the fringing still appears to be intact? :wacko: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Funnily enough, I dont think Ive had any bother with the fringe . They do like to play `tents` under the covers though :lol: :oops: and a couple , Mayzee incuded ,always rub their faces along the covers after the`ve eaten (w00t) hense the covers :- "

are they all going to people on here? and will we be getting regular updates on their progress? I bet we do!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back