The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet ,

and again , hes an active little fellow :wub:

:) the `reds ` all worn out :p Last of the photos , all the other pups were well asleep :wub: l

:wub: :wub: :wub: Gorgeous pups. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww Jax - just heaven :wub: o:) I love 'relaxing in the shade' o:) :thumbsup: Id want to keep all of those :lol:

gorgeous [SIZE=14pt]gorgeous GORGEOUS[/SIZE] wee pups. :wub: :wub: I like the standing pics but just love the ones of them playing in the garden. :huggles: India is a lovely name :thumbsup:

Well Jax , what can I say "JUST STUNNING" Boy 4 :thumbsup: is still my Fav . and what a pretty little cream girl . :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

they are sooo cute, especially the one were they're all flaked out, how they've come on , it's been lovely to see them grow :wub: :wub:

:wub: absolutley gorgeous :wub:

Im getting broody!!!!

I cant believe they are 8 weeks old tomorrow (w00t) . The 2 little girls, that arnt staying :- " are going this weekend :( .

heres a picture of them all together :wub:

JAX said:
I cant believe they are 8 weeks old tomorrow  (w00t) . The 2 little girls, that arnt staying  :- " are going this weekend  :(   .
heres a picture of them all together  :wub:

They're 8 weeks old today you numpty :- "

8 weeks already were has the time gone thay are lovely jax :wub:

good luck in your new homes little ones :huggles:

Vicky said:
JAX said:
I cant believe they are 8 weeks old tomorrow  (w00t) . The 2 little girls, that arnt staying  :- " are going this weekend  :(   .
heres a picture of them all together  :wub:

They're 8 weeks old today you numpty :- "

I know that ! why did I put TOMORROW (w00t) Still getting over being up at 3 am yesterday :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back