The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet ,

and a `family shot :* As you can see Montee isnt all that keen with his offspring , :huggles: I had to drag him into the lounge as he was hiding upstairs :oops: Hes really not into pups at all :cheers:

:) Ah lovely family photo.

But Montee does have a look of discust on his face.

bet he was of as soon as the photo shot was done, bless him

Thanks Jax :thumbsup:

Cant believe how they've grown up, doesnt seem long since they were born :)

Looking lovely :wub: , like the photo with all 3, although Monty doesnt look too chuffed does he :lol:

cant wait to see them out and about!

Awwwwww,those cute little faces :wub: :wub: STUNNING :wub: :wub:

Monty does make me laugh,the look on his face say's it all really :lol:

I know what you mean ,Debs, :lol: .Thats the closest he`d been to them :eek: but he is getting better and dosnt have a look of horror (w00t) quite so much now when he sees them :wacko: :huggles: Hes always been the same with pups . but soon gets over it , esp , with the girlies :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures :wub: :wub: and nasty mummy dragging poor Montee to have his picture taken with purpies ;) :lol:

Love the family pic :wub: but had to laugh at the expression on Montys face :lol:

so lovely :wub: especially how son is like dad and daughter is like mum

its like the partridge family (w00t)

Ah Montee, I'm sure there are whippy dads all over the world who sympathise with you! :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back