The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet ,

:huggles: oh jax she does look ready to pop bless her :wub:

cant wait to see them good luck to you and fleur :luck:

Oh My ..... shes huge (w00t) poor girl :unsure: How many I wonder???

Now that does look uncomfortable! (w00t) Poor luv :wub:

Good luck Fleur (and Jax) my money is on 9 (5 boys, 4 girls) :cheers: and here's hoping it all goes well.

Awww bless, she is looking fed up, hope everything goes well :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie

No sign yet 8) Thank goodness ive got a boss who understands dogs , :sweating: I pop home every 2 hours ro check on her . Shes eaten all her tea, so in theory we should be ok for tonight , but her last litter she had a full breakfast and 1 hour later was giving birth :oops: , so thats that theory out the window :eek:

Oh the suspense (w00t) good luck Fleur and Jax :luck: :luck:

:D Come on Fleur.............. we are all on tender hooks :thumbsup:

Haven't you taken her for any bumpy car rides Jax........... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbsup: Good luck Fleur, Jax hope all goes well.

Wish they had video link on here, i would be glued to it waiting for fleur to whelp.

Cant wait for the little darlings. :luck: :luck:

JAX said:
No sign yet  8)   Thank goodness ive got a boss who understands dogs , :sweating:   I pop home every 2 hours ro check on her . Shes eaten all her tea, so in theory we should be ok for tonight , but her last litter she had a full breakfast and 1 hour later was giving birth  :oops: , so thats that theory out the window :eek:
I'm using the same theory!!! BUT Ella is probably too much into her food to miss it before labour :lol:

We're the same though Jackie - no signs here either 8) she's going to be a good girl and wait until friday night when the kids are in bed & kevin's out - so it's just me & her and a tidy house :D (well ok maybe not the last bit!)

Hope Fleur DOSNT wait till friday night . Im supposed to be going on a hen party (w00t) and Ive beeen looking forward to it for ages :thumbsup:

Saturday morning would be better :p or even Friday morning or Sunday even :teehee: :luck:

JAX said:
Hope Fleur DOSNT wait till friday night . Im supposed to be going on a hen party  (w00t) and Ive beeen looking forward to it for ages  :thumbsup: Saturday morning would be better  :p or even Friday morning or Sunday even  :teehee:   :luck:

Thats it now then it BOUND to be Friday night!!!!

No sign yet , so we all went down the Racecourse for a run (w00t) Heres some more piccys of her

Last two , :- " she does look ready to burst , but she still enjoyed a play , didnt she :wacko:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fleur :wub: :wub: i'm surprise she can still walk (w00t) :lol: :lol:

she looks really well and happy

when is she due again?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back