The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet ,

Bless her :wub: ..........I think 6...... 4 girls and 2 boys ..... :luck: :luck: :luck: Fleur and Jax :)

Just taken this snap , Fleur with Buffee

:wub: She's got that "wake me up when it's all over" looks on her face too :lol:

Fleurs shape has changed now and there are signs of milk from her titties too (w00t) So maybe we wont have to wait for Saturday either , Her whelping box is all ready for her too :luck:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK AUNTIE FLEUR[/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles:

Hope it's an easy birth and we get lots of pics :luck:

Good luck Fleur, can't wait to see photos of your babies. :luck:

I guess 6

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Draha

Hi Jax, Fleur looks ready to pop! Have you got a waiting list for her puppies? We're looking for one, don't mind travelling from Liverpool for our new pet, hope she labours well and all the babies and mum are healthy, GOOD LUCK

Julie D

[SIZE=14pt]Good Luck Fleur [/SIZE] :luck: :cheers: and Jax :huggles: for you, I think 7 babies :wub: 3 dogs and 4 bitches :thumbsup:

Julie D said:
Hi Jax,  Fleur looks ready to pop!  Have you got a waiting list for her puppies?  We're looking for one, don't mind travelling from Liverpool for our new pet, hope she labours well and all the babies and mum are healthy,  GOOD LUCKJulie D

I do have a list , but of course it all depends what she has dosnt it :blink: Just keep watching :p :luck:

Hi Jax,

I'm uselesss at guessing but wanted to wish Fleur lots and lots of luck

Tracy

Any news yet Jax??

Hope everything goes well with the whelping :luck:

I guess 5 - 4 dogs 1 bitch

dawn said:
Any news yet Jax??
Hope everything goes well with the whelping :luck:

I guess 5 -  4 dogs 1 bitch

Is THAT all , (w00t) I think Id better put a more up to date picture of her on for you lot to see . when Ive taken one this is :blink:

Just took this . shes having a relaxing time after her walk :D

and took these BEFORE we went for a walk , thats why she looks fed up ,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back