The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Winter Simulated Coursing & Race Day!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done to all the winners and reserves :thumbsup: must catch up with you chris sometime next year, would be lovely to see you again :D
Hi Debbie! Are you the lady who stored her alcohol in my caravan fridge many years ago at Kelstedge???? If so it would be great to catch up again!!!!
Yes tis me, :b

i think quite a lot of alcohol was comsumed that weekend lol
ha ha!! yes those were the days when you could have a serious drink & still get up & function in the morning! we weren't greedy then & only had 3 or 4 dogs, but NOT having anymore!! Even if 13 is an unlucky number!! will look forward to seeing you sometime, somewhere next year!

ha ha thats must have been my little maeve who he ran off with half way up the race ,lol shes only just 5 months and has never tried before but they looked so cute together :clown: :wub:

Yes it was funny been telling everyone at work today been crakking everyone up hahaha Sam is 3 and some one just came up to my mother-in-laws door and asked her if she wanted him as they new she had lost her old dog a cupple of weeks before :( one look at him and she was gone he had a new forever home

well done to all the winners and reserves :thumbsup: must catch up with you chris sometime next year, would be lovely to see you again :D
Hi Debbie! Are you the lady who stored her alcohol in my caravan fridge many years ago at Kelstedge???? If so it would be great to catch up again!!!!

ha ha!! yes those were the days when you could have a serious drink & still get up & function in the morning! we weren't greedy then & only had 3 or 4 dogs, but NOT having anymore!! Even if 13 is an unlucky number!! will look forward to seeing you sometime, somewhere next year!
Debbie B l;ikes a drink ;) Deb,i am shocked,not!!!!

Amandaxx

Amandaxx
I was led astray in those days :lol: :lol:

chris i remember when you had 4 and both you and paddy said you weren't having anymore than that, it was us nutters that had double figure's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amandaxx

chris i remember when you had 4 and both you and paddy said you weren't having anymore than that, it was us nutters that had double figure's :lol: :lol: :lol:
It must be the name Debbie, as i'm known for liking the odd tipple here and there ;) and as for being led astray, well, i've never been the same since I met Christine (w00t)

Debs

Amandaxx

What can I say you must have influenced me into your crazy ways!!! Gave me a taste for smirnoff ice as well ha ha & Amanda I was just easily led!!!! ;)

Amandaxx

It must be the name Debbie, as i'm known for liking the odd tipple here and there ;) and as for being led astray, well, i've never been the same since I met Christine (w00t)

Debs
Look here galley slave I don't know what you mean!!!!

A big thanks to Paddy and Chris and the fab gang of people who make up The Coursing Crew. Had a lovely day with them all on Sunday, thanks guys! I let Nick loose with my camera, so here is a random selection of pictures.

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

Well done to all the winners ........great to see everyone and some amazing looking dogs. Looking forward to seeing people again, next year.

Caroline :)

Brilliant pics Caroline ... hope you don't mind if I borrow that last one of Finn and Rocco :thumbsup:

It was a super day ... thank you again to the Coursing Crew et. al., and congrats again to all the winners :D

It's nice to see these poor souls are allowed out for the day but I was glad that she had her carers with her :teehee: :lol:

IMG_2466.jpg

:thumbsup: Great pics, a couple of nice ones of my ugly duckling :))

:thumbsup: Great pics, a couple of nice ones of my ugly duckling :))
Morning Magdelana!!

Great pics of Torin & his mum!! Caroline what can I say Nick has to DIE!!! Paddy will be pleased can he copy that pic? We need a new fire guard & that pic will defo keep the kids away from the fire!!!

Maggi thanx loads for looking after me on Sunday ha ha!!

great pics..Bow and Buster and little black molly the pup..Griff the welsh terrier

look forward to the next

yes those prizes are fab

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back