The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wor John X Azure Blue

Shes beautiful :wub: :wub: and she really looks like shes really settled in :)

decca going club tday ill get some nice pictures off milly there be on tonight or the latest monday :thumbsup:

THIS ONES FOR TYNE MILLY AND MAISIE. THANKS FOR MY COAT

little milly chasing the squirrels tday was priceless decca put some more pictures up in the new year shes getting big happy new year to all the family have a good one :luck:

IS THERE ANY PICTURES OF MILLYS BROTHER OR SISTER LIKE TO SEE 1 NOW AND HOW MUCH DO THEY WEIGH

IS THERE ANY PICTURES OF MILLYS BROTHER OR SISTER LIKE TO SEE 1 NOW AND HOW MUCH DO THEY WEIGH
hi im allan i own millys sister tia she weighs 10lb ive got my fingers crossed she ll make the weight hope to get some pictures on very soon how much does milly weigh goodluck with her shes an absolute picture :luck: :thumbsup:

hi im allan i own millys sister tia she weighs 10lb ive got my fingers crossed she ll make the weight hope to get some pictures on very soon how much does milly weigh goodluck with her shes an absolute picture :luck: :thumbsup:
NOT QUITE SHORE WEIGHING HER TMROW AT CLUB THINK ABOUT 13LB GOOD LUCK ALAN :thumbsup:

THE SCALES WERE MISS LAYED AT THE CLUB BUT WIFE WEIGHED MILLY TDAY AND SHE WAS 15LB 3 SO WELL PLEASED SAY SHE WILL BE ABOUT 18 TO 20

much awaited photo of flynn he wont stay still and is totally mad.not sure of weight poss 16lb DSC00615.JPG

he's got the wow factor very handsome boy looking great donna & gaz, keep the pics coming plezzzzzzzzzzzz :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
he looks :wub: :wub: bet you cant wait to see them at the track decca :luck: :luck: to you donna and gary and every one who got one off these pups

Jackie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back