The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wor John X Azure Blue

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Gorgeous litter Decca, the very best of luck :luck: to all having them, still love the little lad though.......watch out Donna and Gary Im sure they'll be a lot of folk trying to slip him under their coat :D

hi decca tia has settled in and is eating well shes found a new best friend in amber there cuddled up on the settee together at the moment couldnt be more happier with her :wub: :thumbsup:

IMGP1178.JPGhi decca flynn has settled in after chasing charlie around and eating everything that charlie drops inc toast and crisps he went to bed with inca and tarragon no problems , now he is fast asleep on his bed .

tarragon said:
View attachment 61284hi decca flynn has settled in after chasing charlie around and eating everything that charlie drops inc toast and crisps  he went to bed with inca and tarragon no problems , now he is fast asleep on his bed .
hes lush b careful if u r near me with him he will easily fit in the van lol :luck: :thumbsup:

fantastic news donna :thumbsup: he's a bundle of fun,he'll be raiding the fridge next good luck with him :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

hes niceeeeeeee, :luck: with him donna gary, :thumbsup:

miley :wub:

poppys_puppys_021.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
tia's race name is azure mist :luck: :thumbsup: :wub:

poppys_puppys_093.JPG

good luck miley & ray see you both soon :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :wub:

9.11.08_036.JPG

Cracking pup Decca......I saw the long queue of all those wanting to give her a cuddle :D

:luck: lovely babies in their little pink hoodies i hope flynn had a blue one lol come on donna we need some new flynn pics

Miley was absolutely gorgeous, and the cuddles were fab too :wub:

chris

thanks alot decca shes asleep and doing great nice to meet you yesterday had a nice day. see you when i bring her back to highgate. sort some pictures soon ray

ray,that was very lovely of you and your very kind for giving me the money.my dad went out to bought me a new puppy dog and i called it lilly :wub: thank you, love tyne xx

tynes_new_pup_lilly.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
decca said:
ray,that was very lovely of you and your very kind for giving me the money.my dad went out to bought me a new puppy dog and i called it lilly :wub: thank you, love tyne xx
youre welcome and i promise when ever im racing up north i will let you know rayx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back