The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wor John X Azure Blue

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
decca millys racing name will probably be pie n mash or pie princess. The reason being, my mum has got a pie and mash shop, she brought home three pies yesterday and she grabbed one and scoffed the lot. Nothing wrong with her appetite!!

Tyne here is first picture hope it comes out ok if it does i'll get somemore. She had her 1st jab on Monday and weighed 5lb 2oz.

Hi friggsy ive got millys great granmother Full Stop shes 15 now , also had her great grandfather too Micky Mac for a short while , he is living with a friend of ours , her great great grand mother Hocus Pocus is still alive and with our friend along with her great uncle Little Waster

Picture obviously didn't come out. Tried something different hopefully it will work now.

DENISE BAILEY said:
Hi friggsy ive got millys great granmother Full Stop shes 15 now , also had her great grandfather too Micky Mac for a short while , he is living with a friend of ours ,  her great great grand mother Hocus Pocus is still alive and with our friend along with her great uncle Little Waster
obviously a healthy bloodline there.

Tyne now I know how to send the pictures here are a few more.

NICE LOOKING PUP RAY LOOK FORWARD TO SEE HER AND YOU AND FAMILY NEXT YEAR GREAT SPORT LYNDON. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

it looks like shes settled in well :wub: :luck: she looks stunning just like her mum :wub: poppys back in training now :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your puppy,,sure to be open class :thumbsup:

I will watch all the pups into adults and see who is like granddad Robbie, and uncle Bailey and aunty Tanglewood,,,They will be good un's,If I was still racing I would have been after one :D

decca shes the boss off me other dogs already :thumbsup:

yeah you could say shes a bourne leader lol :thumbsup: more pics plezzz :))

HAD HER LAST INJECTION THIS MORNING WEIGHED 8LB 3OZ. hERE ARE HER LASTEST PICTURES.

LOOKS GOOD RAY SHOULD GIVE FAMILY SOME FUN MATE. :thumbsup:

:wub: awww shes lovely, saw donna & garys flynn the other week hes gorgeous 2 just need a pic of alans tia and we r sorted :thumbsup:

great pics ray, good :luck: with her,she doz luck the boss she sitting on that poor dogs head lol :) :thumbsup:

(w00t) sitting on a dogs head,death wise or what.ours bare each other thats all.

bonny little pup :luck: :luck:

very smart :thumbsup: sure these babies will be goodns great breeding :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back