The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wor John X Azure Blue

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They are soooooooooooooooo gorgeous decca. Tell Tyne she looks fab too !!

chris

love the 1 with the 2 girls with there paws crossed proper ladies they are :wub:

nice them decca m8,bet tyne dont half miss em when they gone :( i know i cry me eyes out when they all go :b

looking great decca :wub: any idea what they weigh? :- "

alan ward come to pick up his pup tia today,good luck m8 you'll have a lot of fun with her :wub:

poppys_puppys_092.JPG

decca said:
alan ward come to pick up his pup tia today,good luck m8 you'll have a lot of fun with her :wub:
decca could you not have put tia on by herself my ugly mug is spoiling the picture lol ;) shes asleep on the chair at the moment thanks very much for letting us have her shes absolutely gorgeous cheers mate :wub: :thumbsup:

flynn & miley playing,and miley having a scratch :wub:

poppys_puppys_094.JPG

poppys_puppys_099.JPG

Decca they are all crackers :wub:

The wee boy stands out,,I think like Robbie did in his litter.

All his litter went on to become champs,,hope the same for your pups.

Good luck to all new owners :cheers:

shes getting bigger and looking great cant wait to next week :cheers:

donna & garry & lil charley come to pick up their pup this morning i hope he becomes a champ for you three :luck: :wub: :thumbsup:

hi ray,miley is looking good ,eating well, but shes not alone her mam & diva the staffy is keeping her company :wub: :wub: i'll put some pics on throw the week m8 :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back