The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
take joe out and the rest are very ordinary, joe to win :thumbsup:

deffo agree there john joe is fantastic just watched it there this morning heres wot i thought

OLLY IS IMO CRAP I CANNOT SEE WOT THE JUDGES C IN HIM

JOE UTTERLY AMAZING NEVER EVEN HEARD THE 2ND SONG B4 BUT HIS VOICE IS FANTASTIC GIVES U GOOSEBUMPS

STACEY I LIKE STACEY AND I THINK SHE HAS A GREAT VOICE TOO BUT NOT AS GOOD AS JOE BUT HOPE SHE MAKES IT THRU

DANYL ONLY HEARD HIS 1ST SONG BUT I CANNOT STAND HIM ANYWAY AND I THINK I MUST B WATCHING A DIFFRENT PROG TO SIMON AS HE ALWAYS THINKS DANYL IS FANTASIC WHEREAS I THINK HES SHITE LOL

JOE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont have final 3 just final

1ST JOE OF COURSE

2ND STACEY

CUDNT CARE LESS WHETHER DAN OR OLL 3RD AS CANT STAND EITHER OF THEM :eek:

i dont have final 3 just final 1ST JOE OF COURSE

2ND STACEY

CUDNT CARE LESS WHETHER DAN OR OLL 3RD AS CANT STAND EITHER OF THEM :eek:
olly will be next robbie williams joe voice is the same every week he will end up in west end shows

well its the final this weekend, who do u want to win? its no secret i of course want only te best to win JOE JOE JOE GO GO GEORDIE JOE! LOL

the duets this week are:

JOE & GEORGE MICHAEL

OLLY & ROBBIE WILLIAMS

STACEY & MICHAEL BUBBLE OR HOWEVER U SPELL IT once again stacey is @ the disadvantage singing with a man, all shes sang for weeks r mens songs poor lass, ffs they cudve just asked dannis sister kylie. not that i really care coz joe will win ;)

not sure on the songs yet but if i find out il let u know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JOE & GEORGE/ DONT LET THE SUN GO DOWN

OLLY AND ROBBIE /ANGELS

Just heard that George Michael may pull out of tonights show. If so Joe will have to sing with Westlife.

Just heard that George Michael may pull out of tonights show. If so Joe will have to sing with Westlife.
thats been circulating a while now. ffs westlife :( why cant they just get some chart people in?

Voted 8 times for Stacey and every time it came up this X factor number is not in use :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: Hope it's not a fix :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Voted 8 times for Stacey and every time it came up this X factor number is not in use :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: Hope it's not a fix :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
VOTE JOE 090161611 03 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

VOTE FROZEN NOW.

shuda been joe and stacy in fina lthat scruff olly is a pile o shite :D

i cant actually believe olly is still there over stacey she was far better than him but hey never mind geordie joe was bloody amazing! heck he was even better than george michael imo if joe doesnt win its a bloody fix. north v south final lol

come on people get voting for gorgeos geordie joe

COME ON JOE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So sorry for Stacey :( i thought she would of been there with Joe, not Olly :wacko:

come on joe he is sure to win in now oll is good but robbie messed it up for him tnite like

im pleased stacey went did u see her face haha

also did anyone else hear dermot say 2008? or was it just me :lol:

joe is amazin see us northerners we r just the best haha 8) :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back