The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your ideal mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whippet one said:
next season showthree has it will be mad mick :oops: i should not have said that
Has Mad Mick actually lined anything yet? I was led to believe he had problems in that dept. He`s a dog I have always fancied for stud myself.

Tony

I think you may have some trouble there with show three, :oops: that is unless mad mick has mated a bitch recently o:) :wub: ;)

Yeh, i know the last time i spoke to kev he said he was pig sick coz mad mick was having none of it, maybe the dog changed his mind about the ladies over christmas? :rolleyes:

we used micky mac for fullstop he is out of micky mouse ...am i am very impressed with the way my pup (paige) is schooling up

kev told me that mad mick hurts when trying to couple up so he wont keep going in order to get knotted so it dont look at all promising does it unless things change

steve

Tony's Blue Boy has definitely produced pups, just a thought!!!

kev told me he was getting his tip sinped you no what i mean if not i dont no what i will do but what dose it mean when the bitch trys to get on the dog not the dog gets no the bitch i think cass has got it wrong but brad dose not no if he is coming or going as we have just had him castrated i think cass picked up his bits up from the vets(balls) :oops:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh :oops: i bet all the men out there are wincing and cringing at the sound of (w00t) CIRCUMCISION :x

poor cass, she's a little bit confused!!! :wacko:

Peter, Fluke does the same thing with Coral and she's so much more bigger than him.

Karen

:oops: hi debbie here just to let you know sherry tiger lil has just been lined with master blaster again all been well pups are due around the 6th march :p

:D

iwould also think hotnumber x master blaster would be interesting and another two bitches i would like for buster would of been showthree and fluke but they dont seem interested

:p Hi Debbie I know bout Tiger Lil and Master Blaster I will probably b the 1 that worms them 4 Mitch.. Mitchs pup out of the last lining (Tweed) is gorgeous

:D WOR JOHN WILL PRODUCE TOP CLASS PUPS IF GIVEN THE CHANCE :cheers:

:D :D yes john i agree about wor john i,ve seen a few of his pups and they look good i could take them all home including becky.lol .then again i might be biased as i also loved his dad sonny boy.

molly and andys have allows has good dogs ..i also thought wor johns dad was a great dog in fact it was a great litter ..same that Little Gordie Fame never lined a bitch , also Dundee

its a shame about mad micks problems as i think hes got all the attributes you want in a whippet fantastic trapping more in his younger days early pace stamina sheer will and determination robust and injury free over 5 years and ability to swop from straight to bends without any loss of form .so a bitch to join in with the thread dancing wind.

hellbound x excentric i think that would be a good mating :thumbsup: :p

a good stud dog thats been overlooked a Lott, john lee hooker , impeccable breeding , best brood for me is dessie, but that too is out of marrilion,be very interesting to see what fluke will be like as a brood bitch ,that will be some list for pups steve, ;) also chloe one day john.. ;) .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back