The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your ideal mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Colorado to any bitch wether it be a whippet,lurcher or greyhound

sacha and spike said:
Fleesh said:
Mayb Magic has been a consistent dog over the past couple of years. I'd be very suprised if nobody wanted to use him especially given what his brother Nikitason produced to the greyhound bitch. There has to be something in there, you go for it  :thumbsup:
So come on Sasha, if you could pick any bitch to put him to, or any breeding line, what would it be ?

I'd be interested in seeing what he produced, I'd like to see a 2nd generation A Kinda Magic pup which would help me when selecting Blaze's stud.  :sweating:

i dont really have anything in mind at the min i just wanna see if he can do the biz lol

Well I suppose it's always the first step :D

Nooooo Vicky !!!! Don't being this topic back up :rant:

Been sat for hours looking at Kerri's next stud dog,, judging by the progress of her 2007 litter she is definately having a third and final litter before retirement :cheers: .

I had chosen one last stud for her, but been "perusing" the database over the last couple of days and now I've chosen 3 (or 4) (w00t) .

Aaaaaargh !!!

just read thru the whole lot again makes for interesting reading

straws from marilion would be a good idea now

Anyone got any straws off past stud dogs ?

Maybe people with stud dogs might consider have there dogs semen frozen for a later date

:thumbsup: yes i have got sample's from

spellbound

cracked it

outbound

and hellbound

IAM GOING FOR LITTLE FLYER ( TIME X THE BUILDER ) X GUESS WHAT ( BLACK MAGIC X SHOOTING STAR )

WELL MINE WOULD HAVE TO BE JUST FRIENDS X C SPOT RUN ( pure class)

AND FOR OSCARS PRDE X WHAT NOW :cheers: :cheers:

pockett

as ya do with north to south now that would be something :)

true Andy :thumb sup: my choice on the two above was Assyado a brilliant scratch racer is wor john and Florence both great stud and brood :thumbsup: wor john mated weardale lass which is north t o souths sister produced weardale spot :thumbsup: with the greyhound blood from Florence also :thumbsup: couldn't fail to produce :) north to south was a fantastic dog :thumbsup: and florences first litter as you know produced top class all the way :thumbsup:to wor john :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
looking forward to florences up and coming pups to the builder :luck: sure they will be champs also :luck: :thumbsup:

Can't deny it, North to South was phenominal, guts were second to none.

Hope someone uses him soon :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

wish tyrone had still been around fantastic stud dog :thumbsup:

[my would be.

spellbound- seagers. one and only litter full of superstars.

plus colorado- little rascal we will try again.

the builder- shamless.

any thing out of sunlight. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back