The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro And Bramble

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LasVegasNo1 said:
*Lesley* said:
It seems just lately that you can't put anything on here without it being pulled to bits by 'the ones in the know'
I agree, I opened this thread and saw two very cute puppies having a lovely day out :huggles:

I'm getting a bit tired by all these arguments breaking out all because other people think they know best. Don't get me wrong advice is brilliant, but only when it's asked for?

[SIZE=14pt] HERE HERE[/SIZE]

lamping man said:
In my almost unquenchable thirst for knowledge and my urge to learn from those who purport to be knowledgeable,perhaps Scott(and others) could explain to me why my little pups should not be playing as depicted. Come on now you pontificates, lets see those heads above the parapet.
Commited to lightening up

Lamping man

Every time I open my mouth these days I seem to put my foot in it! :b

Wasn't having a dig Chris, but IMHO the pups are too young to run together behind the lure!

End of the day I do not profess to be an expert, all I can do is express an opinion!

I think I stand vindicated on this one but I don't do triumphalism... well not much anyway.

I'm asking Lesley to put a pic on for me and a quote. Should put all this to bed then.

LM

"Watch with Mother" has to be the cutest picture I have seen in a long time.

Please post more! (I promise not to ask questions!)

Cerito

The following quote has been sent by Lamping man:

To placate all the experts I thought I had better wrap my babies in cotton wool. Far safer. Forget about all this racing nonsense!

babies.jpg

>Do you know what I can't be bothered to answer any of you again

Particularly when people ask you for phone numbers privately and you kindly send them the info that they asked for eh Hannah. ;)

But then that was off the board wasn't it, not in public. Ah well such is life we live and learn don't we.

I would like to extend an open invitation to Strike Whippets to come to my house , see my pups and I will sit at her feet in awe as she explains to me ,a mear mis guided sole, just how the bodies and minds of my pups have been damaged by the 20 yards they ran ,nay, chased .It might be useful to have the RSPCA or some other animal welfare group rep.standing by to take appropriate action against me.

What would they do I wonder. Chase me round the garden with her broomstick maybe.

I think that there is a lot of truth in the old adage: If you're in a hole, stop digging.

LM

End of the day, people offer advice and comments in the best interests of the dogs. If you think you know better or are not prepared to listen to these opinions so be it. :- "

Well having read this thread and digested it over the day, I think it's time to throw my hat in the ring. :- " (got the tin hat out and running for cover)

IMO I have to say they are a little young to be running competativly and especialy against each other BUT then i'm not an expert and have been proved wronge before.

good luck with the pups and look forward to seeing them next year.

Come On Hannah give us some more advice? :huggles:

I don't know what to say Hannah, i'm so touched. :b

it's about time you showed your true feelings for me :wub:

Gawd you two don't arf drivel on
ummm not as much as your OH (LOL) :- " talk about sleeping policemen? those humps dont half slow you down :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbera can you conferm that coppers actualy do have flat feet :- " well they do near you LOL

:oops:

See you Sunday :sweating:

Ha ha Mark. :D I think that his foot would have been flatter had I stood on it.

Ah! <thinks> I know we can try this theory out on Sunday. Alan can run over your one foot with the van and I can jump up and down on the other one. See which one comes out flatter.

Guess if you want to but I do think that we should test out the theory Mark. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back