The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro And Bramble

And another

PCDV0036.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
and another........anything which moves MAY be chased....rabbits, squirrels, leaves, birds, etc.........no lasting damage, and a VERY happy pup :thumbsup:

PCDV0041.JPG

Fab pics John :thumbsup: aww that poor pup from the rabbit hole was it okay( yes I am a soppy woman)

Lovely shots John. Just be careful though mate there are some very unsavoury subversives out there ready to condemn you for having fun.

Best to you

Lampy :- "

lamping man said:
Hi to all you sensible folks out there. At the expense of upsetting some of the purists, ZORRO and Bramble would like you to know that there will be more action shots of their exploits probably on Thursday. Those of a nervous disposition please do not watch. They both chased a crisp packet down the beach in the wind today for about 15 yards. They both reached it simultaneously, thank god, I therefore need not worry that the mental state of othe one that CHASED and didn't get there first was not going to be adversely affected. .....SLEEP WELL TO NIGHT, SECURE IN THAT KNOWLEDGE.  :sweating:
In my opinion. You and John really aren't doing yourselves any favours. You are appearing like childish brats having a temper tantrum.

If you are both so happy with the way that you are raising your pups then just get on with it. None of us should think of ourselves as experts as once you close your mind then you stop learning and growing.

Like most people on here quite frankly I don't give a stuff how you raise your pups. Just get on with it.

I am well sick of the sarcastic sniping that the two of you are doing.

What has happened to free speech. If one is confident enough in the validity of what they say, then to ridicule others for expressing what amounts to a counter view is in effect an admission of failure to make and convince in the first place. Some people need a reality check.

ZORRO and Bramble will provide. Keep watchin'

The ever lovable

Lamping man

I have to agree,

what I see now are several people I have the upmost respect playing some silly game of Scoring points?

Heard of the little saying... If you don't like the message then shoot the messenger?

Yep. It fits

The ever reflective

Lampingman

BeeJay said:
lamping man said:
Hi to all you sensible folks out there. At the expense of upsetting some of the purists, ZORRO and Bramble would like you to know that there will be more action shots of their exploits probably on Thursday. Those of a nervous disposition please do not watch. They both chased a crisp packet down the beach in the wind today for about 15 yards. They both reached it simultaneously, thank god, I therefore need not worry that the mental state of othe one that CHASED and didn't get there first was not going to be adversely affected. .....SLEEP WELL TO NIGHT, SECURE IN THAT KNOWLEDGE.  :sweating:
In my opinion. You and John really aren't doing yourselves any favours. You are appearing like childish brats having a temper tantrum.

If you are both so happy with the way that you are raising your pups then just get on with it. None of us should think of ourselves as experts as once you close your mind then you stop learning and growing.

[SIZE=14pt] OH GOOD[/SIZE]Like most people on here quite frankly I don't give a stuff how you raise your pups. Just get on with it.

I am well sick of the sarcastic sniping that the two of you are doing.

No sarcastic sniping intended (honest o:) ).......I take it there was no patronising superiority from the moral high ground intended either 8) ??

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

OH GOOD...It's all a misunderstanding then.....

I thought that there were two differing views of puppy rearing being discussed...for the diserning reader to make an informed choice :thumbsup: ...I hope that's what has happened, anyway.......I don't think the topic should be deleted/blocked, just because there has been a difference of opinion....

Thank you Beejay.....I will continue to rear my pups as I please :D

blimey i just thought they were piccys of cute pups :(

lamping man said:
to ridicule others for expressing what amounts to a counter view is in effect an admission of failure to make and convince in the first place.
That's what you're doing, though :wacko: so you're admitting failure to convince...? Cos I have to say, I'm not being convinced of anything except that I'll avoid reading posts like this in the future. It's all nonsense :( and from an outsider's perspective you're making a fool of yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pictures were put on by me so people could follow in the lives of two lovely puppies with their mum, after all we saw them being born on K9, the only reason this has gotten out of hand is because it has been seen as more than that, the fact they are on pedigree whippet racing is also part of the fun they are wearing cute small racing jackets, and after all thats what they are,where's everyones sense of humour lately, it certainly takes the shine off putting pics on for me, I was asked tonight to put some on of Spry( which I will) and would normally have needed no persuading, but I feel really deflated about this whole thing, it seems to be any excuse for an argument these days :(

Lesley more pictures of Spry NOW I promise you wont get any arguments off me :lol: :) :lol:

Julie

jue332 said:
Lesley more pictures of Spry NOW I promise you wont get any arguments off me  :lol:   :)   :lol:

Julie

as long as you post some of Evie too Julie :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi all. Oh dear the Misguided Strike Whippets keeps banging on about the E word, experience. She seems to be wrapped up in this 18 year cocoon that wants to put down those who have only(say) 17 years experience or less. My dear, you may have this vast font of knowledge, you may know more than me. you may be able to walk on water but that doesn't give you the right to say that I am wrong or to foist your views on me and others in the misguided assumption that you are right!

Still trying his hardest

Lamping man

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back