The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zulu Is...

Linbin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Zulu has progressed from killing flies to mice. (w00t)

He was chasing something around the undergrowth in the woods and the next thing he trots up with a dead mouse in his mouth to show me.

I said "ugh, drop it Zu" whereupon he did, then picked it up again and ate it :x :x yuk!

What did you expect!!!!!!!! He is a whippet and they will eat anything, even better as he caught it himself. (w00t)

Mine love mice....especially well rotted ones... :lol: :oops:

Zulu well done on your hunting skills... :thumbsup: Trevor would be proud... :lol:

Janimal said:
Mine love mice....especially well rotted ones... :lol:   :oops:
Zulu well done on your hunting skills... :thumbsup:   Trevor would be proud... :lol:

I was just thiking the same thing Janis, he obviously takes after mammy Gem

Linbin said:
Janimal said:
Mine love mice....especially well rotted ones... :lol:   :oops:
Zulu well done on your hunting skills... :thumbsup:   Trevor would be proud... :lol:

I was just thiking the same thing Janis, he obviously takes after mammy Gem

when wee went out to pick up ruby and star, trevor took us up the road with gem and roxy so we could see them having a run,

although there was no rabbits around,

gem managed to find herself a dead one and brought it back, looking pleased as punch that she had found it :x

Zulu fancy have to go out and find your own food :lol:

my millie found a dead mouse the other week and when she shook it loads of magots came flying out :x dirty little bugs arent they ;)

trish g said:
my millie found a dead mouse the other week and when she shook it loads of magots came flying out :x   dirty little bugs arent they ;)

Flipping heck, that's disgusting, they really are revolting in their eating habits sometimes.

my sweet Bean caught a live vole and was so worried that the others would steal it that she swallowed the screaming critter whole with a series of big gulps (w00t)

if i had not been so impressed at the speed i would have felt quite sick.... :x

needless to say by the time the others arrived in response to the poor wee ones screaming, there was nothing left :)

how i love my dogs......

tracy said:
my sweet Bean caught a live vole and was so worried that the others would steal it that she swallowed the screaming critter whole with a series of big gulps  (w00t)

needless to say by the time the others arrived in response to the poor wee ones screaming, there was nothing left  :)

how i love my dogs......

Bloody hell, that's gruesome! Thank goodness Zulus was dead, I'd have probably fainted. :lol:

tracy said:
my sweet Bean caught a live vole and was so worried that the others would steal it that she swallowed the screaming critter whole with a series of big gulps  (w00t)

needless to say by the time the others arrived in response to the poor wee ones screaming, there was nothing left  :)

how i love my dogs......

Oh my god I just laughed so much I nearly spat my mouthful of tea on my laptop (w00t) Brilliant :p

Yay well done Zulu on your first 'catch' :lol:

Skye hasn't progressed yet from flies and wasps :eek: which she kills first by snapping her jaws dead quick :- " . Although soon after we got her she had a dead baby bird half way down her throat (w00t)

Linbin said:
tracy said:

how i love my dogs......

Bloody hell, that's gruesome! Thank goodness Zulus was dead, I'd have probably fainted. :lol:

OMG (w00t) (w00t) :x

Cara,xx

Just a word of warning be carefull the mouse has not been eating poison as this could be very bad for a dog who eats it

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back