The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi ya Lana, at least one good thing came out of the weekend with Laddie getting his first points.

Didn't mention that we spent Saturday getting totally lost trying to find certain car yards and partner not really wanting to listen to directions and then turning and saying I thought you knew where to go :wacko: .............. hello I don't know Brisbane suburbs off by heart, little bit of a BIG city. Lucky the hire car had unlimited km's.

Don't think he'll be wanting to go with me to any dog shows for at least a few weeks....... :p

Catch ya

Cristina

Lana, is that one of your pic's in National Dog?? :) You could of made the handler clean his shoes first :eek: Dont know if he was ankle deep in mud or whatever. :- " I'am sure the one he beat in class wished it was whatever. :lol:

I'm proud to announce that our two girls, Clover and Blue, each titled in the last 2 months, and both at 13 months of age. :D

Clover (Ch Ridgesetter Etain) a Barney and Alice daughter, gained her title in June.

Blue, (Ch Ridgesetter Hope N Glory IID) a Dino and Electra daughter, gained her title last weekend also with a GROUP 3 under Mr Leslie Morrison from South Africa and several RUBIG's along the way.

Imagine how happy I was on Sunday as my RR, Zani, took out a big BOB and then went GROUP 2! Had to give Blue to Norm Strathdee to handle and he did a wonderful job and nearly beat me off for GROUP 2.

Blue makes the EIGHTH CHAMPION for Electra and there's more on the way with Spot halfway to his title and Vesna coming up as well. YIPPEE!

Lisa is hoping to get those last elusive points for Electra's Grand Championship. Tough work for a mature girl when she's got her kids in the ring against her.

Cheers

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations [/SIZE]

:cheers: on Blue and Clover's championship status.

I'm sure the beautiful Electra will certainly give her kiddies a run for the money and we'll soon be hearing that she has gained her Grand Champion status. :luck:

All the best

Cristina

Cartman said:
Lana, is that one of your pic's in National Dog?? :)   You could of made the handler clean his shoes first :eek:   Dont know if he was ankle deep in mud or whatever. :- "  I'am sure the one he beat in class wished it was whatever. :lol:
(w00t) Yes! That's my photo - the first one I've taken to be used in a full page ad. That was the weekend at Proserpine where the only piece of grass left that hadn't been turned into a mud pit was the dog rings. We were ankle deep in mud everywhere else.

So glad I wasn't there that weekend :D

Great photo of Wayne - showing off his wonderful sense of humour. :teehee:

Such a shame that the grounds got pretty churned up, as the committee have put so much work into making those rings pristine.

Cristina

Hi Lana,

Only just got computer back - how did things go up at Charters show's, I know you got Group with Dino on the Saturday night but that's as far as I saw as I headed back to Townsville after my big day of travelling between Tully and Charters shows. Just wondering what the outcome of Saturday was and how the Whippets went on Sunday.

Still smiling from Steelie's BOB win at Tully. :D

Cristina

My internet connection has been playing up - see I hadn't even got to post my results! When it does work I've bee too busy checking out the threads to do my own little brag.

Dino (Ch Aslan That's Amore) BIG and SBIS on Saturday.

Steelie - Ch Shenace Inya Dreams RC.

Striker - Aslan Strike It Rich - puppy dog.

Alltalk Almost Heaven CC bitch and RUBOB. (Mason/Delaney)

Ch Aslan Sensationalism RCC both days.

Sunday Dino got BOB again but went no further. She didn't seem that taken with him - perhaps you should have come back Cris - Steelie might have been more her style. Striker got Puppy in Group - YAHOO! That's the first time we've beaten the foxhound that is always in that class with us. Margaret Mason's bitch got the CC again. BIG was Sherry's RR. And I think Moes' Dachie was RIG

BUT ... the best part of the whole weekend was MISS REBA FLUFFY BUTT (our Husky) is BACK IN BUSINESS. After having a litter and spending some time back with her breeder she got CC RUBOB and RIG on Saturday (Graham got BOB & BIG & IIS with Taz) and on Sunday Reba was CC BOB and BIG and she one one of four dogs that got a second look for BIS!!!! And Taz was RUBOB and RIG. I was just so happy with the way Reba performed. And one of her sons was Reserve Baby Puppy in Show. Really great weekend for Graham and me in the Fluffy Butt dept. :lol:

Now that I've typed all that out ... Where are the full results from Tully please????

Well Done Lana with your whippets and Fluffy Butts.

We had a good day yesterday with Fergus CC,BOB & RIG with Indy winning BPIG and her sister in SA winning her class and Master Rio In NZ RCC.

Congrats to Lynda with her Brie winning BOB and making the short list for the group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know where my days are rolling out to... don't seem to have had any time to squizzy on the list :blink:

Very pleased to report - Miss Brie won her 8th CC & can now be known as NZ CH Shenace Caught Kissn N Public :wub: Seems only like yesterday I was asking the list for pedigree names for this litter!!!

We had 2 shows with International judges & Brie won BOB both days, on Saturday your own Dotti ventured to her first show in NZ & won the Dog CC with Ollie :thumbsup: and Master Rio RCC - but the biggest thrill was with our new wee girl - Kana-ka Dont Ask Directions To Shenace - "Holly" (a Nevedith Rare Rogue Granddaughter) beautifully handled by Kate for RCC & RBOB :thumbsup: She also made the final 7 in the puppy sweepstakes, aged 6.5mths.

Sunday saw Brie BOB & Master Rio - Parnew Foreign Image At Shenace (Imp Aust) win his 6th CC & also Best Junior of Group :D

Then the icing on the cake is my youngest daughter Renae who had just turned 8 on Friday qualified for YKC handling at our Nationals in Wellington - quite a mean feat as she is in the 8- 11yr old age group with some extrememly promising young handlers - the bubbles were flowing :thumbsup:

Mychaka said:
Hi Lana,
Only just got computer back - how did things go up at Charters show's, I know you got Group with Dino on the Saturday night but that's as far as I saw as I headed back to Townsville after my big day of travelling between Tully and Charters shows. Just wondering what the outcome of Saturday was and how the Whippets went on Sunday.

Still smiling from Steelie's BOB win at Tully. :D

Cristina

Way to go Steelie Wonder :thumbsup: I hear Alex (Aust/NZ Ch Shenace Good On Ya - Exp Aust) also had a lovely win last weekend picking up Dog CC & RBOB with 50 odd whippets :thumbsup:

Well done to you Lana - a successful day in the office :thumbsup:

Great Griff to see the Parnew kids picking up wins in a couple of states in Oz - talk about put the pressure on... had a word with Master Rio & he pulled out a CC & age in group win for you - pressure - nah (w00t)

Whoo Hoo well done Lynda and Brie on your latest NZ CH :cheers:

Come on Rio keep up the good work with the CC's, another NZ champ just around the corner.

We are very proud of our kids all over.

Very pleased to report - Miss Brie won her 8th CC & can now be known as NZ CH Shenace Caught Kissn N Public.  Seems only like yesterday I was asking the list for pedigree names for this litter!!!
That it does!

Congratulations Brie for your title. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here's a piccy of the Brie on the day she became a champion

Ch Shenace Caught Kissn N Public

Sire: NZ GR CH/Aust Ch Devine By Public Opinion With Kana-ka (Nevedith Rare Rogue Son)

Dam: Aust/NZ Ch Davina Ineffable India (Imp Aust)

shenace said:

Sire: NZ GR CH/Aust Ch Devine By Public Opinion With Kana-ka (Nevedith Rare Rogue Son)

Hey Lynda,

were you serious when you said that you kept her because the pet home didn't like her? how fortunate you kept her, she looks a well put together bitch, and not at the best age yet!!

Cheers

Anne

native said:
shenace said:

Hey Lynda,

were you serious when you said that you kept her because the pet home didn't like her? how fortunate you kept her, she looks a well put together bitch, and not at the best age yet!!

Cheers

Anne

Haaaa haaaaa.... isn't fate a funny thing (w00t) Yup, the pet home people didn't like her colour :blink: at 8wks old she was straight in the front & rear with no length at all with quite a terrier head :( No other homes on the horizon so she stayed - all I can say, wish I had brought a lotto ticket on that same day, clearly my luck was on :wub:

shenace said:

If this is your pet then I can't wait to see your show dogs (w00t) (w00t) Brie looks fab, we hope many more wins for her and you. :thumbsup:

Here's a piccy of young Holly - she is Brie's "cousin" in the sense that Brie's daddy & Holly's mummy are litter mates - she doubles up on the gorgeous NZ GR CH Kana-ka Baileys Cream who's daddy is our own gorgeous Lulu's litter brother.

So slowly we are getting a bit of Lulu back in residence :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back