The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to butt in, just wanted to say........ :cheers: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! :cheers: on making up Brie she is lovely in the pic and also Well Done to everyone else for their wins...there are too many for me to remember! :wacko:

But you are all doing something right...so keep up the good work. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
05whippet said:
Sorry to butt in, just wanted to say........ :cheers: HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!  :cheers: on making up Brie she is lovely in the pic and also Well Done to everyone else for their wins...there are too many for me to remember! :wacko:
But you are all doing something right...so keep up the good work.  :cheers:   :thumbsup:

Thanks for your congrats :thumbsup: It is odd - I have had quite a few champions, but for some unexplainable reason, Brie's title has been quite emotional :unsure:

Dunno if it's because she is the "first" Shenace since the tragic passing of our gorgeous Lulu :wub: She is actually very breed type typical to Lulu's mother Mikayla who was my first ever "Shenace" Champion, yeee gawds...... :blink: I am gettin soppy in my old age :p

Thanks for your congrat's - nice to see that it aint just the Kiwi's n Aussie's watching the thread :thumbsup:

Of course us `pomms ` look at this thread , we like to keep an eye on what you are up to :lol:

Id be very disappointed if `on occasion` you didnt look at our show threads too :huggles:

Well done with Brie . :cheers: and all the other winners too ;)

JAX said:
Of course us `pomms ` look at this thread , we like to keep an eye on what you are up to  :lol:
Id be very disappointed if `on occasion` you didnt look at our show threads too  :huggles:  

Well done with Brie .  :cheers: and all the other winners too  ;)

Heeeee hheeeee....... Jax :D Most certainly do peruse the pomme threads (w00t) (w00t) great to see you all mostly get on and have a whale of a time - awesome to see the support & encouragement of fellow exhibitors & their 4 leggeds :teehee:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulation[/SIZE] on Brie's championship title - your allowed to be a little bit sooky Lynda - special girl after all.

Cristina

:cheers: Congratulation Doug and Trouble (Daneson Double Trble) on your BIG on Saturday at Ladies Kennel Club of Victoria :cheers: . :)

Brisbane Royal Results 13.8.07

Minor Dog

First Place Certificate 1309 OAKWAY PARTY ROGUE Marks, J & Rasmussen, I

Second Place Certificate 1310 OAKWAY PARTY ICE Shaw, V H

Puppy Dog

First Place Certificate & Best Puppy Dog & Best Puppy of Breed 1314 PIAFFE ROCOCO Greenwood, U

Second Place Certificate 1312 SHALIQUE WEEKEND WARRIOR Cooney, A T & K A

Third Place Certificate 1317 SWIFTHUND SUMSPLANINTDO Tuck, D F M

Junior Dog

First Place Certificate 1318 JODABRY JUST A DASH Smith, A J

Aust Bred Dog

First Place Certificate 2701 GR CH SWIFTHUND NEXTOF KIN Tuck, D F M

Second Place Certificate 1320 NABIHAH STILL THE ONE Marks, J

Third Place Certificate 1321 ARBEE POPULAR PICK Scott, J

Open Dog

First Place Certificate & CC & BOB 1326 AUST GR CH SHEBERGHAN SILK ROAD Lyck, B M

Second Place Certificate & RCC 1323 AUST CH SHALIQUE DARETO IMPRESS Cooney, A T & K A

Third Place Certificate 1329 CH SWIFTHUND PISTOLS ATDAWN Tuck, D F M

Minor Puppy Bitch

First Place Certificate & Best Puppy Bitch 1330 OAKWAY PARTY TRIX Shaw, V

Puppy Bitch

First Place Certificate 1331 CREOR SHAKEN NOT STIRED Bazzocco, R & P

Second Place Certificate 1332 SHALIQUE SILVER WARRIOR Tunnicliffe, A M

Junior Bitch

First Place Certificate 1334 PIAFFE FASCINATING AIDA Greenwood, U

Second Place Certificate 1333 SHALIQEU CLEARS CRYSTAL Cooney, A T & K A

Third Place Certificate 1335 SHEARWIND SHALL WE DANCE Shaw, V H

Intermediate Bitch

First Place Certificate 1338 CH MONDERICK STORMIN T SCENE Smith, A J

Second Place Certificate 1339 CH STONEGRACE ALILNITEMAGIC Tuck, D F M

Aust Bred Bitch

First Place Certificate & RCC 1340 CALAHORRA TALEOTWOCITIES Adams, A S

Second Place Certificate 1342 AUST CH SHALIQUE DARETO WHISPER Cooney, A T & K A

Third Place Certificate 1341 MYCHAKA ALL JAZZED UP Barnes, S

Open Bitch

First Place Certificate & CC & RUBOB & Opp Sex of Breed 1346 AUST GR CH SHALIQUE SILVER WHISPER Cooney, A T & K A

Second Place Certificate 1349 AUST CH SHEBERGHAN THE ROMANCE Lyck, B M

Third Place Certificate 1350 CH OAKWAY DRESS FTH BOYS Marks, J

Congratulations to all placegetters!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the results Lana, viewed the placegetters yesterday arvo on the Ekka site, interesting.

How is your girl 'Amiee' - hope all is ok with her. :luck:

Cristina

It's not Aime, Cris, it's Layla - improving slightly - haven't mentioned it on k9 yet - will do a thread soon.

Oops sorry Lana :b , I meant Layla, went through what sounds like the same with Rythmn (and look at her now) - so my fingers and the dogs paws are crossed.

Cristina

Seraphina said:
:cheers: Congratulation Doug and Trouble (Daneson  Double  Trble) on your BIG on Saturday at Ladies Kennel Club of Victoria :cheers: .  :)
AND THEY'VE DONE THE DOUBLE WITH ANOTHER BEST IN GROUP TODAY AT LILYDALE KENNEL CLUB!!! :cheers:

Congratulations! We need pics! :thumbsup:

Congrats to Doug and Trouble :thumbsup: Congrats also to all the winners at this years Royal.

That's a leading question. What do you know that we don't Cartman?

Cartman said:
Anything New in Zealand?
Huh :blink: You need to go back to school a little bit more in geography classes - didn't you mean anything in New Zealand (w00t) (w00t) :- "

I will let you all into the secret...... there were shows this weekend - open shows.... and......... our newbie won BOB over Brie & Rio & handled by Kate :wacko: She also won best puppy of group :cheers:

So there ya go Cartman - yes there was something in New Zealand - from her 2nd show with us - Madam Holly - Kana-ka Don't Ask Directions To Shenace beat her gorgeous cousin Brie & no relation Rio for the ribbon (w00t) (w00t)

Gotta fly n clear some space, I have been a good girl & the fairy is visiting our place on Wednesday :thumbsup: There are certain advantages to having a birthday with a big O on the end of it...... amazing what the hubby comes up with, gift wrapped n all (w00t) :- "

Well done Kate and Holly! She's put you on notice right from the get-go, hey Lynda? :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back