The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a great gift :cheers:

aslo is good to see her paper work has arrived in NZ even before she had .. now that is service :)

Best of luck with Sage

Anyways have a great b'day :cheers: and don't drink to much of that stuff, as I have heard that as you get older you can't handle the liqour the same :x 8) :wacko:

:teehee:

Wayward_Angel said:
What a great gift  :cheers:
aslo is good to see her paper work has arrived in NZ even before she had .. now that is service  :)

Best of luck with Sage

Anyways have a great b'day  :cheers: and don't drink to much of that stuff, as I have heard that as you get older you can't handle the liqour the same  :x   8)   :wacko:

:teehee:

Don't talk to me about paperwork :wacko: Only reason it happened that was coz of the Nationals closing so early & the kennel club knuckling down & being firm with their cut off dates, pedigrees, blah, blah, blah.. in the past they would work in with the exhibitor thru the processes required - nearly had her entry returned :rant: - however, thank goodness for the 11th hour :thumbsup:

Fortunately I am a seasoned grape drinker so I should be right on the B'day :p Just have to have a little nana nap before hand (w00t) (w00t)

Ah - she's nice ... quite Peperone (Melbourne) in style - do you agree? Similar to Elly's Connie and Gary's Gabby :wub:

Kirsty, Nikki (not k9'ers), Cristina and I had an enjoyable weekend of showing - the wins were shared around and the competition was friendly.

Tully KC 25th Aug Mr W Weston

Minor Puppy Dog

Mychaka In the Limelight 1st RCC MPIG Fornasier

[SIZE=8pt]What a good boy! Look out, here comes the youngster! ;) [/SIZE]

Junior Dog

Aslan Strike it Rich 1st McCrindle

Calahorra Bodhrans 2nd Keogh

Intermediate Dog

Statuesque Pro Hart

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore CC BOB SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ) Fornasier

State Bred Bitch

Mychaka Rythmn N Blues 1st CC RUBOB? Fornasier

Nodubl Eyes For An Angel 2nd RC Hulls

Innisfail KC 26th Aug Mrs J Weston

Minor Puppy Dog

Mychaka In the Limelight 1st MPIG Fornasier

Junior Dog

Calahorra Bodhrans 1st RC Keogh

Aslan Strike it Rich 2nd McCrindle

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Shenace Inya Dreams (Imp NZ) CC RUBOB Fornasier

State Bred Bitch

Mychaka Rythmn N Blues 1st RC Fornasier

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour CC BOB McCrindle

Thanks for posting the results Lana, it was a pleasant weekend of showing and it was lovely of the judges to pass the wins around.

:D So very pleased about the monster getting reserve challenge dog, was a little bit of shock when Mr Weston moved him up the challenge lineup, I even saw him poke tongues at his dad as the judge gave him his placing. :p

And yes Rhythm got reserve of breed over Amigo - I have to thank Kirsty though for Sunday, when my knee gave out and she took over the final bit of handling of the dogs - she did a beautiful job and of course Sherri for handling Steelie.

Hope you had an uneventful trip home (especially after your last trip up this way) :))

Be seeing you soon

Cristina

:D So very pleased about the monster getting reserve challenge dog, was a little bit of shock when Mr Weston moved him up the challenge lineup, I even saw him poke tongues at his dad as the judge gave him his placing. :p

haaaaa haaaaa.... I can visualise the youngster doing this, very cute :thumbsup:

Congrat's to both Lana & Cristina & a big kiss to Steelie wonder & his kids - photo's of the young boy Crisinta?????????????

Congrats on your results Lana and Christina- great result for the young fella Christina :cheers:

Nice pic of trouble- no wonder Doug is having some fun with her.

THE SOONER I GET A NEW CAR THE BETTER :angry:

In the last couple of months my car has blown up the diff, the radiator and most recently the water pump (just this Thursday).

I was supposed to be going to shows in Rockie (a four hour trip) this weekend - car into the shop on Friday - fixed by Friday afternoon - Lana happy. Decided to take my time getting ready this morning and not worry about getting there in time for the Iggy but leave at 8am and turn up around lunch in time for the hound group in the afternoon.

I got an hour down the road and the car lost all acceleration - I steered over to the side of the road and it died. I started it again, drove around the corner to get off the main road and it did it again. Hubby was off playing golf and didn't have his phone turned on. In the end decided I would turn around and see how far home I could get and maybe by then he could come to help .... the [SIZE=14pt]#@*%$![/SIZE] thing didn't miss a beat all the way home :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: and it was too late to turn around and go back.

I am SOOOOOOOOO P****d off!

aslan said:
Ah - she's nice ... quite Peperone (Melbourne) in style - do you agree?  Similar to Elly's Connie and Gary's Gabby  :wub:
That would be Connie and Gabby's neice! ;)

I know of one really crappy judge that is in rockhampton this weekend!! I wouldn't waste your money!! :oops: Is said person doing whippets or is he doing other groups?

He's doing 4, 6 & 1 tomorrow Elly.

I'm so disappointed I won't be there, it's always interesting and fun to go under people who have whippets or a connection to them. Really wanted to see how my dogs would go - we usually get a decent roll up in Rockie. Margaret (?) Giles was doing whippets today ... she's the Saluki lady I think, and I believe I've done well under her before ... but not with my current dogs, I don't think.

I haven't heard any results yet.

And I haven't been south for a while and was really looking forward to seeing my friends down there.

I tell you - if I could have found a sledgehammer today the car would now only be a shell of its former self. :rant:

aslan said:
THE SOONER I GET A NEW CAR THE BETTER :angry:
In the last couple of months my car has blown up the diff, the radiator and most recently the water pump (just this Thursday).

I was supposed to be going to shows in Rockie (a four hour trip) this weekend - car into the shop on Friday - fixed by Friday afternoon - Lana happy.  Decided to take my time getting ready this morning and not worry about getting there in time for the Iggy but leave at 8am and turn up around lunch in time for the hound group in the afternoon.

I got an hour down the road and the car lost all acceleration - I steered over to the side of the road and it died.  I started it again,  drove around the corner to get off the main road and it did it again.  Hubby was off playing golf and didn't have his phone turned on.  In the end decided I would turn around and see how far home I could get and maybe by then he could come to help .... the [SIZE=14pt]#@*%$![/SIZE] thing didn't miss a beat all the way home  :rant:   :rant:   :rant:   :rant: and it was too late to turn around and go back.

I am SOOOOOOOOO  P****d off!

Fuel pump. :thumbsup: Maybe the fuel tank has a bit of crap in it. Thats why when you turned around it was Ok,it mixed itself up, & why driving for an hour to loose power. :cheers: Just my thoughts.

Mmm - so I could have kept going ! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Results from yesterday - over the phone so not in full:

CC dog Ch Shalique Dare To impress Smith/Veurmann

Res CC dog: Saxonee ..... ? Macarthur

CC bitch BOB BIG Creor Shaken Not Stirred Bazzocco

Res CC Piaffe La Boheme Greenwood.

Other whippets present that I know of were:

Ch Monderick Whispers

Ch Lysnagah Piping Lane

Taejaan Kinky Boots

Ch Kassdalee Cover Girl

Ch Blakriva French Kiss

Today @ Rockhampton, Breed & Group Mr W Mooney, (Elmaro's Dad) GS Mr I Hinde

Ch Blakriva French Kiss Bazzocco BIG RIS

CC Dog Ch Monderick Whispers Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

RCC Dog & PIG Taejaan Kinky Boots Smith/Veurmann

CC bitch French Kiss Bazzocco

RCC bitch Creor Shaken Not Stirred ? Bazzocco

MPIG Piaffe La Boheme Greenwood

Rotten luck about the car Lana, I do so hate cars when they go wrong , (w00t) thank goodness now for Mobile phones ,

I remember many years ago going to EAWC one November when all the electircs went in OH Granada . it was really foggy and Id had all the lights , radio etc on , when the radio went off i was really scared , managed to get to venue and rang the RAC who said one of my fan belts had come off . Ill never forget Kathy Thomas offering to wait outside with my car so I didnt miss my class . :huggles:

Rotten luck with the car Lana..........it's always feels worst when you have dogs with you. Better hurry up and find that purple van :)

I had a lovely relaxing weekend at home [mod edit]Haven't heard who won but dare say it wasn't a very big show anyway considering just how many people weren't going to be there.

Cristina

[SIZE=8pt]mod edit to avoid a third rehashing of removed subject. Subject removed at the request of several of the posters involved.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
Today @ Rockhampton, Breed & Group Mr W Mooney, (Elmaro's Dad)  GS  Mr I Hinde
Ch Blakriva French Kiss Bazzocco  BIG RIS

CC Dog Ch Monderick Whispers  Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

RCC Dog & PIG  Taejaan Kinky Boots  Smith/Veurmann

CC bitch  French Kiss  Bazzocco

RCC bitch Creor Shaken Not Stirred ?  Bazzocco

Correction:

RCC bitch Ch Lysnagah Piping Lane  Austen/Abbott

MPIG Piaffe La Boheme  Greenwood

[edited at request of original poster]

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back