The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Year Today Since Sunny Went Away

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its been a year today since our Sunny went over the bridge :(

He was our first whippet and the best dog ever, I still miss him so much :'(

Thinking of you today, as always, Mr Sunny Hunny Bear :huggles:

21/04/1994 - 22/07/2006

3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

Sun.jpg

sun1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
doris said:
Its been a year today since our Sunny went over the bridge :(
He was our first whippet and the best dog ever, I still miss him so much :'(

Thinking of you today, as always, Mr Sunny Hunny Bear :huggles:

Must be awful to lose your dog, anyways chin up :luck:

keith :cheers:

Thinking of you :huggles:

Sunny was a lovely boy Alison :wub: :huggles:

Awwww thats a beautiful picture of Sunny :huggles: Thinking of you

Thanks everyone :huggles:

Just looking at the pics again, why do dogs nails always look so long in photos? They didn't look like that in real life (w00t) :wacko: :lol:

march06_092.jpg

aug05_084.jpg

doris said:
Thanks everyone  :huggles:
Just looking at the pics again, why do dogs nails always look so long in photos?  They didn't look like that in real life (w00t)   :wacko:   :lol:

Lovely pics, ive thought that several times when i put up a pic of my dog, i bet folks think just look at her nails, but i trim them regurlarly

:cheers:

keith

what a sad day for you alison,it doesnt get any easier does it. :(

thinking of you :(

I remember Sunny & his litter brother so well, they were like 2 peas in a pod!

It was one of them, either Magic or Mystic that sired the 2 very beautiful girls of June's, Kittiwake & Krystal???

He may be gone BUT never forgotten, a truly lovely little man who i'm sure left lots of lovely memories :huggles:

what a beautiful pic of the old boy - it brought a tear to my eye in sympathy. We never forget them do we? :huggles:

So sad that they are with us such a short time, thinking of you, I know what you are going through. :(

can't believe it's a year already, thinking of you. They're lovely photos of him :huggles:

Beautiful beautiful Sunny :huggles: :wub: hope life at the Rainbow Bridge is good... :)

thinking of you Doris.. :huggles:

:(

It's so awful to loose something that we love so much. It's 3 years since we lost 2 young dogs within 6 months of each other and it does get easier, although we still miss them terribly.

Thinking of you :(

just seen this. thinking of you Alison :( sunny looked a lovely lad :huggles:

nina said:
I remember Sunny & his litter brother so well, they were like 2 peas in a pod!
It was one of them, either  Magic or Mystic that sired the 2 very beautiful girls of June's,  Kittiwake & Krystal???

He may be gone BUT never forgotten, a truly lovely little man who i'm sure left lots of lovely memories  :huggles:

yeah, it was my Sunny! if anyone has any pics of the girls I'd love to see them :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back