The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

At Long Last!!!!!!!

Gonna do a Fleesh just to wind up John & Andy :- " Kidding

The boys were 6 months old on Monday, next 6 months can't pass fast enough for me :lol: They turned out a fair bit bigger than we expected but they're all lovely lads :wub:

They're all meeting at Westhoughton this week so i'll get some pic's

Dobber's 33lb (yeh and the rest!!!! :lol: :- " )

Billy's 30lb

Jude 27 1/2lb

Zig 25 1/2lb

Genie 22lb

All doing really well with their training.

In true Ella fashion she's currently in season -_- :wacko:

Last time i spoke to Craig, Gillette wasn't too well, hope the old fella's picked up since :luck:

Vicky !!!

17 pages ? How DARE you ... I'm gonna have to catch up now :cheers: .

Can't wait to see the pictures of the boys :huggles: .

ETA - Just had a very sheepish pm from jac to say Dob's is actually 37lb - HOLY F*** (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
the lads are all looking fab and i am sure Iv got a spare greyhound coller and coat for Dobber to use the rate hes going whippet ones ant gona fit :lol:

My goodness Vicky i thought Jimmy was a big boy at 31lb - 37lb he's a whopper lol and lil Fudge still only 19lb lol

In all honesty I think Dobby has got a pretty generous amount of puppy fat, partly due to feeding/thieving and I hadn't been able to exercise him as much after having a car accident but were getting back on track now. I do think he'll still be the big Dobber of the litter though!

im thinking no limit if hes that big @ 6 months. :blink: bet hes gorgeous. :wub:

Genie was roughly 22lb when i weighed him last week but he's going for his Junior HealthCheck tomorrow so will get a proper weighing. He'll no doubt still and will always be the smallest :wub:

A belated happy 6 months boys :wub:

Wigton2.jpg

nice to see pup's with some fat on them and dobby as fat on him lol, lovely looking litter :thumbsup: dobby looks just like his grandad

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back